Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas owner Jones doubled Clottey's Pay!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
    Clottey deserved more than $3m.@ least Jones showed he cared unlike Arum.Clottey had every right to defend himself and if you looked at Pacquiao's face after the fight,it told a story
    you obviously didn't see Clottey's face which was much worst.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
      where is the source link?
      I second that.

Comment

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
        I really hope this is not true, in my book this guy shouldn't even be paid for that pathetic display he put on Saturday. **** you Clottey, give me back my $60 you piece of trash.

chill out bro......he was paying $6 dollars...u had to know what happened was a distinct possiblity......i tip my hat to jerry jones.....at least he has some heart.....not like that piece of scum that promotes Clottey...........

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
          where is the source link?
          pare, its a yahoo news article. Eto yun.

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/abs/2010031...y-35cdd45.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
            Clottey deserved more than $3m.@ least Jones showed he cared unlike Arum.Clottey had every right to defend himself and if you looked at Pacquiao's face after the fight,it told a story
            Clottey didn't deserve jack **** with the way he looked.

Comment

relish it clottey coz it'll be the last time we see you in a big fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                Clottey didn't deserve jack **** with the way he looked.
                a guy who didn't show up to fight should not get a bonus.

jerry jones is just being nice. or maybe doing it as an incentive for other fighters to want to fight in his stadium.

kind of like sending a message of , "you fight for me , you get rewarded"?

i don't know but clottey doesn't deserve any bonus.

david diaz getting a bonus i understand. he did his best and took a beating. his toughness and him trying made a one sided fight entertaining.

clottey made a possible tough fight a one sided one with his tactics.

Comment

even though tihs foolio didnt give the best fight he coulda gave....i respect that he got 3....cause he was getting peanuts in the first place compared to pac....something like 1.5 mill and 10?

Comment

How much does a fighter like Clottey get from the total earnings? I know the promoter, Arum, gets a big chunk. The venue gets a smaller portion. Then he has to pay his corner.

Comment

contrary to what others here say that he deserves it, I don't think he earned his original paycheck. And I believe his final paycheck will still include whatever is his small share in the ppv, so it will be more than the 3M, inclusive of Jones' "overjoyness"

Comment

Working...
                      X