No announcement yet.

25K on #9 UCLA Bruins over #8 Texas Longhorns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25K on #9 UCLA Bruins over #8 Texas Longhorns

I'm not too sure our young guys are ready to face a solid team like Texas yet but I'm willing to bet 25K they can do it. From what I've seen from them so far our offense just hasn't clicked against any decent caliber schools but aside form the Michigan game it hasn't had to, but that won't be the case in Texas. Any takers?? PM me.

Nobody willing to bet on the longhorns?

Comment

mannn i would love to take this bet but sadly im flat f.uckin e-broke :{

Comment

I can do a smaller bet.

Texas looked decent in the ND loss.

UCLA for all their athletiscm just never seems to really impress me. And if they couldn't beat UT last year than I doubt they can this year.

Comment

eh i'll take 25k on texas.

Comment

Originally posted by -GBGQ- View Post
            I can do a smaller bet.

Texas looked decent in the ND loss.

UCLA for all their athletiscm just never seems to really impress me. And if they couldn't beat UT last year than I doubt they can this year.
            10K bet then?

Comment

Originally posted by a la verga View Post
              eh i'll take 25k on texas.
              done and done.

Comment

You guys weren't ready to take on my Michigan Wolverines. Texas all day.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmania View Post
                  You guys weren't ready to take on my Michigan Wolverines. Texas all day.
                  No we weren't. I don't think we can have another offensive showing that pathetic if we tried, I'm hoping we'llbe up for Texas and our underclassmen step up.

Comment

Originally posted by adrsan84 View Post
                    No we weren't. I don't think we can have another offensive showing that pathetic if we tried, I'm hoping we'llbe up for Texas and our underclassmen step up.
                    Not saying that Michigan is a great defensive team but they are pretty good. The Beline 1-3-1 D is pretty tough. You are right that UCLA will have to really be up for this game. I just feel UCLA is way to young even with Collinson and Shipp they are a young team. Also, from what I seen during the game is UCLA lacks an inside game. They have a few slashers but no one that can really bang down low.

Comment

Working...
                    X