Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmfao Golovkin fans got their excuses ready.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmfao Golovkin fans got their excuses ready.

"GGG was drugged by the UK commission"

"He's sick he got the man-flu"

"He's weight drained, he killed himself to make 160"

"He's an old man he got old overnight"

"Kell Brook team poisoned GGG food"

"He started training camp late cauz he underestimated Brook"

"He's jet-lagged, flew in too late"

You all know damn well GGG is going to get an embarrassed by Brook in that ring tomorrow night.

I cant wait.

They're working overtime talking about how legit Brook is. They must be nervous, making all these preemptive excuses. I'm getting harassed by GGG fans for saying Genady is going to crush Kell. I'm the last true GGG fan.

EDIT; TS is ANOTHER alt. Same user as Da Pimper, Kim Jong Pimp. Gutless little bytch is devoting his free time to bolster Brook for GGG's sake. Sad existence....
    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 09-09-2016, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      They're working overtime talking about how legit Brook is. They must be nervous, making all these preemptive excuses. I'm getting harassed by GGG fans for saying Genady is going to crush Kell. I'm the last true GGG fan.

EDIT; TS is ANOTHER alt. Same user as Da Pimper, Kim Jong Pimp. Gutless little bytch is devoting his free time to bolster Brook for GGG's sake. Sad existence....
      Not all of us Brook fans are GGG fans posing as Brook fans you dumb****, you seem to have Paranoia disorder or some ****. Everywhere I go I see you moaning like a little B1tch and everyone's tired of it.

Just STFU and enjoy the damn fight, sad twat.
      Last edited by Bipolar Hero; 09-09-2016, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Either that or they are trying to pretend Brook isn't a soft choice of opponent.

Comment

**** the old man "excuse" is legit. I could name great fighters all day who were shot or got shot real quick at 34+. I know thats an unsexy thing to say pre-fight, but this is boxing & anyone who doesn't believe guys can get old overnight haven't been watching the sport for long enough. Granted I wouldn't bet on it happening, but who ever would bet on that sorta **** happening in any given fight? It does without question happen doe & its just the reality of a body destroying sport where being just a lil slower or a lil weaker can drastically & visually change how things go for you.

Comment

I am a Golovkin fan & I've said it before & i'll say it again that its a **** fight but I will still watch it on HBO tomorrow - because I'm a sucker for a boxing match..

Its been annoying that people are hyping up Brook is big/muscular/chiseled blah blah.. I actually like Brook & I think he is one of the top dawg at WW..

GGG should get the job done within 8 rounds & there would be no "I told you so" moment.. Sure, Kell might look good in moments but its a 12 round fight so GGG will catch him & put him down..

Comment

The Gullible Gennady Groupies have no clue what to think anymore. It's like they actually want Brook to win so that they can prove that this isn't a cherry pick

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                The Gullible Gennady Groupies have no clue what to think anymore. It's like they actually want Brook to win so that they can prove that this isn't a cherry pick
                LOL. They have really been spastic the last 24 hours.

Comment

This fight grew on me a little and Kell looked good at the weight but he's still overrated and i expect him to be kod early tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bipolar Hero View Post
                    "GGG was drugged by the UK commission"

"He's sick he got the man-flu"

"He's weight drained, he killed himself to make 160"

"He's an old man he got old overnight"

"Kell Brook team poisoned GGG food"

"He started training camp late cauz he underestimated Brook"

"He's jet-lagged, flew in too late"

You all know damn well GGG is going to get an embarrassed by Brook in that ring tomorrow night.

I cant wait.
                    So when brook gets ktfo what are you going to say?

Comment

Working...
                    X