Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll just leave this here, if anyone wants a laugh.....

__________________________________________________ ____

Let's have a look at some of talz's posts, shall we?

Originally posted by talz View Post
    He is unifying with judah ..... It was bradley that turned down the amazing deal that khans team presented to him..... Bradley wanted to focus on the "Bradley brand" lmfao wat a loser.
    Yep....what a loser lol but Khan turned down an even better deal to face Brook, didn't he talz? So what does that make him?

I have lost all respect for bradley, nothing but a ducker.....quack quack
    Really, talz? But you haven't lost all respect for Amir? Wonder why that is.

He would have got 1.5m from hbo alone then around 1m from ppv in uk thats around 1.5m in us dollars. So yes around 3m from the khan fight, thats why khan was mind boggled why he didn't take it.
    But Khan was guaranteed £5million to fight Brook and would have got the larger share of the PPV and gate. So maybe a total of 6 or 7 million pounds sterling, not dollars. Yet it doesn't "boggle your mind" why he didn't take it?

So many butthurt bradley fans.

His new nicknames:

Timmothy 'Khanducky fried chicken' bradley.
    Timmothy 'Headbut storm' bradley.

How does he even have fans so boring to watch, 0 ko power, nothing but headbuts and now a ducker......
    Wow.....I haven't heard you call Amir Khan any such abusive names. Very scathing attack on Bradley here.

If I could choose to be either bradley or khan it would definately be khan. Khan is more exciting, has more power, is faster, better looking, earns more money, isn't short, isn't bald, isn't ugly and most importantly doesn't have a massive bucket head. As for the losses, I would rather take a loss against peterson in his hometown, rather than beating up a 42 year old cannabis smoking hasbeen, that was just down right embarrassing.
    Talz even starts talking about looks ffs

Can we doubt that this guy isn't a complete nuthugging f@ggot who would lick the smegma off Khan's bell-end if given the opportunity?

Case closed on this idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      I'll just leave this here, if anyone wants a laugh.....

__________________________________________________ ____

Let's have a look at some of talz's posts, shall we?

Yep....what a loser lol but Khan turned down an even better deal to face Brook, didn't he talz? So what does that make him?

Really, talz? But you haven't lost all respect for Amir? Wonder why that is.

But Khan was guaranteed £5million to fight Brook and would have got the larger share of the PPV and gate. So maybe a total of 6 or 7 million pounds sterling, not dollars. Yet it doesn't "boggle your mind" why he didn't take it?

Wow.....I haven't heard you call Amir Khan any such abusive names. Very scathing attack on Bradley here.

Talz even starts talking about looks ffs

Can we doubt that this guy isn't a complete nuthugging f@ggot who would lick the smegma off Khan's bell-end if given the opportunity?

Case closed on this idiot.

Good read

Comment

• me chun...

Comment

• Comment

• Has he retired?

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Has he retired?
              He last fought in May.....MAY! Absolutely pathetic by the conman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                He last fought in May.....MAY! Absolutely pathetic by the conman.
                The king will reclaim his throne when he is good and ready.

Comment

• This is that guy Danny Garcia knocked out we're talking about, right?

What's he up to these days?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Khan has no excuse not to fight Brook if all those options fall away.
                    I think this was the exact moment in time where dirk jumped on the kell bandwagon

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X