Collapse
No announcement yet.

My health comes first. Mayweather sig.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My health comes first. Mayweather sig.

Hi,

Does anyone know the user who has the sig with the picture where Mayweather is saying that he is willing to die in the ring but when it comes to Pacquaio his health comes first. It's a picture with four pictures in it. This will be of great help to me. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by oatman12345 View Post
    Hi,

Does anyone know the user who has the sig with the picture where Mayweather is saying that he is willing to die in the ring but when it comes to Pacquaio his health comes first. It's a picture with four pictures in it. This will be of great help to me. Thanks in advance.
    i gave you green k and it made your red rep bar green, no i dont know who you are talking about, sorry lil homie

Comment

thanks I returned some green K

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
          nice find,

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
            This pic has always made me laugh because it's so true. Dude literally trembles in fear of that little Filipino, I wonder who he was scared of more, Pac or Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              nice find,
              Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              This pic has always made me laugh because it's so true. Dude literally trembles in fear of that little Filipino, I wonder who he was scared of more, Pac or Margarito.

The way Manny gave Floyd nightmares was freakin hilarious, he was so afraid to lose that "0". Clotty,Margarito,Marquez,Cotto,Mosley, and even Tim freakin Bradley had the balls to fight a prime Pac, meanwhile Floyd was like FUK THAT, you can call me a COWARD but I'm a RICH COWARD

Comment

No...but I made this last night...

Comment

Working...
                X