Bloodboxing TOTALLY OBLITERATES Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his REPUGNANT Fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    Yeah the laughing stock of boxing.

I think you've earned a title shot against LarryX in the flo**** championships.
    hey "stan" truth hurts huh. And no im not defending this action i have been loud and clear i dont care what he does with his life or legacy but truth is floyd speaks or doesnt speak and the masses get talking. Truth!

Love him or HATE HIM floyd is boxing

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      Virtually every word out of Blood's mouth was the truth. On Floyd supposedly standing with Cotto when he was getting tagged up by a fighter with offensive skills comparable to his, to the skinny jeans, Floyd's loss to Castillo and just how overrated he truly is, and just about everything else. I feel identically.. De La Hoya did not beat Floyd however.

It's sad. And I'm one of the guys that used to defend Floyd.
      I used to do the same thing and stopped almost a year ago. Floyd just isn't worth defending as much as he used to be back when he took decent challenges. More and more people are starting to realize it.

Notice how the only guy here defending Floyd will all of his might is battered in red?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        no need to fight or even speak apparently. Thread after thread withpage after page.

Go look at pac v jmm see if it gets any love and thats fight soon.
        Canelo gettn some love but not nearly as much.
        Theres fights this weekend and good fights but no threads.

Love him or hate him floyd is boxing
        not all press is good press. Only a idiot thinks like that. Someone with no real self pride basically mayweather and his fans.

Comment

hey "stan" truth hurts huh. And no im not defending this action i have been loud and clear i dont care what he does with his life or legacy but truth is floyd speaks or doesnt speak and the masses get talking. Truth!

Love him or HATE HIM floyd is boxing
          So what they talk about what a clown, coward, cherry picker ect he is dumb *****

Comment

Originally posted by negged View Post
            I used to do the same thing and stopped almost a year ago. Floyd just isn't worth defending as much as he used to be back when he took decent challenges. More and more people are starting to realize it.

Notice how the only guy here defending Floyd will all of his might is battered in red?
            do you mean me? I have stated also no need tobe a part of the green square club. Im simply saying he gets the masses talking. But if thats defending him then you guys should look up whst that action consists of. Let him be called a coward, a wimp, a *****, let him retire and ruin his legacy, itmeans nothing to me cause i dont know him. I follow boxing not a boxer.

Comment

no need to fight or even speak apparently. Thread after thread withpage after page.

Go look at pac v jmm see if it gets any love and thats fight soon.
              Canelo gettn some love but not nearly as much.
              Theres fights this weekend and good fights but no threads.

Love him or hate him floyd is boxing
              Such stupid logic. Yep, thread after thread, yet Manny is the most searched boxer globally including the US. How do you account for that?

Last time I checked Broner was making headlines across boxing forums, yet his last fight only sold 4k tickets in his own city? Not everything is based on how many threads are made about a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                So what they talk about what a clown, coward, cherry picker ect he is dumb *****
                read above and stop trying to figure me out cause you are so far off

Comment

Fettta will be a floyd stan until the end. He thinks his red is because he exposes people with his insight or whatever. Dunning kruger effect again.

Comment

Such stupid logic. Yep, thread after thread, yet Manny is the most searched boxer globally including the US. How do you account for that?

Last time I checked Broner was making headlines across boxing forums, yet his last fight only sold 4k tickets in his own city? Not everything is based on how many threads are made about a fighter.
                    so are we on a floyd thread or the most searched fighter on the web

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      First Steven a smith and now blood boxing are finally seeing the light

I've been saying this for years

And the real question is WHY is floyd ducking and dodging Pac?

Its simple really

He knows deep down he has zero chance of beating him and quite possibly could end with permanent damage. Pac made Hatton want to kill himself and Hatton is much stronger mentally than floyd is and he knows it
                      Agreed. Floyd will get KTFO and he knows it. I don't even give Floyd a punchers chance, he's not threat to Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X