Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people will appreciate Floyd more once he retires

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
      See what happens when you make the fight the fans are actually asking for?
      He got booed a lot because many people blamed him for not making the Pac fight in the past....
      WRONG. Against Ghost they cheered him. They even shouted, "Money Money" when he was slowly figuring the Ghost out. Against Cotto they did the same thing. They shouted, "Money, Money" when they feel Floyd is about to figure him out, and start showing off his dominant moves!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        WRONG. Against Ghost they cheered him. They even shouted, "Money Money" when he was slowly figuring the Ghost out. Against Cotto they did the same thing. They shouted, "Money, Money" when they feel Floyd is about to figure him out, and start showing off his dominant moves!
        he fights in vegas, of course he's going to get some cheers

Comment

Floyd has been on top like forever. If anything, the ovation is way too late. I think the hate is still way stronger.

Comment

I respect him as a fighter. He's a ATG and the face of the sport ATM.

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
              was anyone else surprised by how many cheers mayweather got last night? i think the hate is fading fast
              because he finally took a fight the public wants

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                See what happens when you make the fight the fans are actually asking for?
                He got booed a lot because many people blamed him for not making the Pac fight in the past....
                among others lol 1 fight every 5 years in his prime did not help

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  wow u must have to be quite gay to notice that?

Comment

What's funny is the obnoxious clown that is broner makes it so much easier to love mayweather. While mayweather will talk for the sake of promotion, he's actually a nice and humble guy. Once the fight is over, all is well, he gives his man props/etc.

Mayweather would jump up about 10 pegs in my book if he puts broner in his place at some point in time during his last fights in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                      I quite like Mayweather but I would probably be happy if Broner's career was ended tomorrow due to him losing his hand in an accident with heavy machinery.
                      Can i help? I've a very blunt hand-saw???

Comment

Working...
                      X