No announcement yet.

Massive Shooting at TDKR premiere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    just heard ages range from 3 months to 45...
    they found explosives on the shooters car also...
    Just heard about 3 month old baby.

Disgusting.

Comment

also the apartment complex he lives in was evacuated because he said he had explosives there...

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post

Disgusting.
        what FU•KING makes me sick is that we all know this low life is going to end up getting a fair trial...IMO hang the SOB...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          inb4 Liberals push an anti gun agenda, people blame terrorist
          You don't have to be liberal to be concerned about the fact than any psycho can buy an automatic weapon.

Disgusting.
          Don't mean to be inappropriate or anything but who brings a 3 month old baby to a theater?

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            You don't have to be liberal to be concerned about the fact than any psycho can buy an automatic weapon.

Don't mean to be inappropriate or anything but who brings a 3 month old baby to a theater?
            Bringing a baby to the theatre is hardly the biggest crime in light of what has happened.

Comment

That's ****ed up. What's up with Colorado and these crazy mother****ers.

Comment

Crazy ****, Ive been following it all morning.

Sounds to me like the guy was trying to be Bane

Comment

Man I can't even believe this, I was actually going to go to this theater to watch the premire but ended up at the IMAX at the Cherry Creek Mall (for those who know D-Town). I was wondering why everybody was texting me asking me if I was okay, horrible situation I can't believe this happened.

Comment

Update:14 Dead, more than 50 wounded.

Update2: 2 Suspects have been arrested, one of them saying he has explosives in his home and it's confirmed he was telling the truth.

Terrible...just terrible.

RIP little ones.

I don't want to turn it into a gun debate but this is why i hate guns. It's too easy for a low life scumbag who has a grudge against society to use those weapons to turn a cinema (a place of happiness excitement) into a bloodbath.
                    Sure guns protect people in their homes. But in a cinema? Who carries guns there. Do you really want every aspect of your american life filled by people who carry guns for safety? My point is im shocked by this. I was shocked by the columbine school shooting but now kids in a cinema? This is beyond disgusting. I'm just glad i live in Europe where such a thing would be inconceivable. Sure in switzerland they carry guns. I'm not being PC when i say that maybe a higher of americans are a bit more psychotic than the swiss so you definately need gun control in america big time. Little kids got goddam murdered. Seriously...this is disgusting. I'm out

Comment

At least the so called terrorist have a reason to kill. What's the reason here?? Go to the place with the most people & open fire??

Comment

Working...
                      X