Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could say something to Manny Pacquiao, what would you tell him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could say something to Manny Pacquiao, what would you tell him?

What would you say to Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao?

Go ahead and get it off your chest.

Kinda like how we had it for the Marquez robbery. Someone in Pac's camp will come across this thread and good words will be spread.
    Last edited by Primera; 06-13-2012, 01:15 AM.

Any chance you could spot me a couple of mil dude?

Comment

Comment

Jinkee looks like a foot now give me some money before I beat the **** out of you..

Comment

You shoulda left Top Rank a looooong time ago.

Comment

Comment

I would say,...................

Errrrrrrrrr, ummmmmmmmmmmm, errrrrrrrrrrrr ummmmmm errrrrrrr

Comment

I would ask him to spar with me.

Comment

One more fight and win and retire. Time to head for the sunset.

Comment

40 mil sounds pretty good now doesn't it? How's it feel to not look so good against fighters that aren't tailor-made to your style, coming off losses, weight drained, and without your epo and hgh? Where was your supposed power against Marquez and Bradley? Do you understand how Marquez felt now that it's happened to you? How's it feel to get shafted by Bob and have to take it? How's it feel that an opponent you just faced even said that Mayweather beats you? Are you willing to accept the full random OST? Do you feel that your 8th division title was a bogus sham? How did you become a congressman with your lack of education? Why do you refuse to fight Cotto at his true weight? Do you feel that a lot of your opponents you caught them at the right time with the right advantages? Why won't Bob Arum release your real PPV #'s? Do you honestly believe that you deserve 50/50 with no proof? What's in the Ariza shakes? Why do you keep getting leg cramps? Why did Barry Bonds head grow? Now why has your head grown? How are you scared of needles yet have numerous tattoos?

Comment

Working...
                    X