Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - (Part 8.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ether View Post
    You know I was thinking of skipping it this week, but since all these little user threads are on fire today, this week's 5.

Freedom Fighter

wazaa.

-PANDA-

-The Glove-

dj ♥ (dj emz, dj stones!)
    Freedom fighter is a gay. However gays are smart and work hard to become your boss. His bird watching **** is abit freaky, but he does make some good threads, even though some are bias.

Wazaa is a good Khan fan and has become part of the forum. I am not sure if he jokes or that he really loves up Amir Khan

Panda doesn't know **** about Amir Khan, but likes to hate. Other than that, he seems a cool poster again

The glove is OK, he backed up gay boy GTR, but he himself is a good guy

DJ is just too gay for me. That is all

Comment

all of them iz koo............

especially Wazza, Panda & Emz

Comment

Dont know about the other 3....but Freedom Fighter And Wazza = Great Posters...might not always agree with everything they say but generally are good posters and have knowledge about the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post

Freedom Fighter
          - Is this Tunney? honestly, no disrespect i don't know the kid well at all, but he's a klit fan.

wazaa. - We need more mean muslims like this, the forum would be interesting. Solid poster.

-PANDA- - Has an annoying gif in his sig, it's not funny... somewhat ok poster.

-The Glove- - I didn't like that mediocre bitch you had in your avatar for the longest time, decent poster.

dj ♥ (dj emz, dj stones!) - Tries to hide behind beautiful women in his avatar and sig regardless if certain Football(futbol,soccer, lolz) players give him a boner, wtf?
          You better not be talking about Kristin Kreuk.

Comment

FF is the man..Always respectful nice dude right there..Got the most time fi him..

Wazaa..Funny dude always gives me jokes and can take a joke on the chin and not wobble unlike his hero lol Nah man wazaa is bonafide

Panda..The Dam Connection a Hi grade baby like myself and a funny dude also
            Good friend 2 me had some good convos on tings with the panda

The Glove..Thats my boy right there solid poster dude i always got time for
            Yo glove you need anything rudeboy im deya

DJ..I confuse this dude with Dj emz they different peeps?
            If so i dont really know this cat at all but big ups anyway and i'll lookout for the dude in the lounge

Comment

• Freedom Fighter is an asset to the forum, a well-rounded poster with initiative and smarts. A big lover of boxing, he would overlook differences to help out another boxing brother. He's good for both the boxing discussion and community aspects of the site.

• wazaa. is strong-minded and steadfast enough not to have to put on an act to try and impress anyone - not the most common quality in this company and perhaps his most admirable. Out of open-heartedness, he will say or do things that will draw the catcalls of the wicked or cynical, but his head will always be unbowed at the end of it. He's an enthusiastic, humble, nice guy, besides.

• -PANDA- has established a minor presence through failed attempts at satire, ignorant remarks in support of Miguel Cotto and asinine displays of a mentality that can only be described as peevish and "sixth-form" at best. He knows relatively little about boxing and is weak and poorly formed in both character and mind and contributes little of worth to the forum.

• -The Glove- is one whose username and appearance are instantly familiar to me, but whom I can't directly recall reading posts by. I must have read posts by him, it's just that his words haven't left me with an impression of him as yet.

• dj ♥ seems like a convivial, likeable guy from what I know. There is a sparkling charm and naiveté to his personality and his work here, an ebullience which makes him appear as one who is completely oblivious to any evil in the world. Such a presence is essential in balancing out the depravity and dark-heartedness of certain characters who can always be found in a melting-pot, or should I say cauldron, such as The Lounge is.

Comment

Damn, ROA getting his point across.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
                  Damn, ROA getting his point across.
                  the paragraph he wrote about Emz was like poetry to my ears.

Comment

Freedom Fighter-very good poster

wazaa.good lad but his love for khan is very unusual

-PANDA-good poster,gets alot of stick for whatever reason

-The Glove-good poster

dj ♥ (dj emz, dj stones!)-still unsure about this kid,sometimes hes funny and other times hes a big ****

Comment

Freedom Fighter- Never had any problems with him. Dont know much about him.

wazaa.- Amir Kahn's personal fluffer. He does have a lil Boxing intellegence from what I've seen. But I haven't seen much TBH.

-PANDA-- The Panda is the mutha****in dude. Thats mah potna right there, he's very quick witted, one of the only few people who can refer to himself in the 3rd person and get away with it. One of the personalities that the Lounge needs.

-The Glove-- Another one of my good homies right here. The Glove is a solid but often overlooked poster. Glad to see him get his just due finally. He is a poster who operates off of good ol fashion commonsense, and you can tell he's a good person in and outside of the Lounge.

dj ♥ (dj emz, dj stones!)- Was a pretty good dude but has lately turned into Jack's/Dick Buffman's personal fluffer. The way he's been strokin Jack lately would be embarassing to the average fella, but Dj has made a habit of asking **** questions and has shown an affinity towards penises to the point that I doubt the embarassment even exists to him. Hope he cleans up his act. He was a pretty good dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X