Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fernando Vargas' son Amado looking like a decent prospect; shows skill and power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernando Vargas' son Amado looking like a decent prospect; shows skill and power

FightHype.com was on the scene as Amado Vargas, son of former world champion Fernando Vargas, put his skills and power on display as he notched a 2nd round TKO victory in his latest amateur bout. Check out how he looked as he showed off some of the same moves that his father was known for.

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    He looks better than Larry's boy

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      He looks better than Larry's boy
      Larry's boy doesn't seem cement footed though.

Comment

I see potential but I dont like his ****yness this early in his career. I seen one fight where he fought the entire fight with his hands down, potshotting and falling in and by the last round he was tired and got rocked, had it been more rounds or just a lil more skilled fighter he would have got stopped.

So still too early to be real judgemental on em just stuff I seen on him that I dont really like but like I said I see the potential and hopefully he progress nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          I see potential but I dont like his ****yness this early in his career. I seen one fight where he fought the entire fight with his hands down, potshotting and falling in and by the last round he was tired and got rocked, had it been more rounds or just a lil more skilled fighter he would have got stopped.

So still too early to be real judgemental on em just stuff I seen on him that I dont really like but like I said I see the potential and hopefully he progress nicely.
          It looks like he hasn't really confined his defense yet. In the beginning he's using the shoulder roll and then changes it up to a medium guard. But I know what you mean, it takes more time to develop defensive capabilities than offensive ones. Looks like he's on the right track offensive-wise.

Comment

Working...
          X