Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arreola to have stay busy fight May 12th before Wlad fight in fall.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arreola to have stay busy fight May 12th before Wlad fight in fall.

Steve Kim ‏ @stevemaxboxing Close
    Chris Arreola could be getting a stay-busy fight in Mexico on May 12th before a bout with Wlad Klitschko in the fall, I'm told #boxing

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
    Steve Kim ‏ @stevemaxboxing Close
    Chris Arreola could be getting a stay-busy fight in Mexico on May 12th before a bout with Wlad Klitschko in the fall, I'm told #boxing

bring the division back to HBO, please. lets hope wlad gets caught and it becomes a good fight. gotta predict another entertaining beat down, though.

and arreola :
    stay away from the damn taco truck until after the fight

Comment

Smart decision by Arreola and his team... Giving Arreola too much time in between fights could hurt his chances against Wlad; he'll need to be as sharp as ever and in the best shape possible for that fight.

Except for his ability to take a punch, Arreola will be at every physical disadvantage against Wlad (including a dangerous difference in speed), but I find the fight to be one of the most intriguing in boxing. If Arreola can pressure Wlad without getting hurt (big if) and fight out of and not get into clinches, he'll have a good shot at an upset.

Comment

Even in better condition, I can't see him getting to Wlad. Here's hoping I'm wrong and we get a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Even in better condition, I can't see him getting to Wlad. Here's hoping I'm wrong and we get a great fight.
          When I was a child during WW2 we had a pony and trap, because there was no gasoline for cars. That picture you display reminds me of the rear end of that pony minus the tail.

Comment

Are you saying that you find the rear end of a pony sexually attractive?

Comment

I don't rate Arreola at all.

Comment

Originally posted by davros2010 View Post
                I don't rate Arreola at all.
                at least top 10

Comment

Arreola is such a schlub. You have to like him though. He comes across as so sincere during his post fight interviews.

Vladimir would do a paint job on him. Worse than Vitali did. Chris, may as well eat the tacos bro. It won't make a difference either way, hate to say.

Comment

Working...
                  X