No announcement yet.

Since today is Columbus day does that mean

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since today is Columbus day does that mean

We can walk into the store, take what we want and call it ours???? and even name the people in the store employees of another store?

if you try it make sure to record it!

Comment

If you're going to steal peoples jokes, don't do it on the day that **** is getting reposted all over Facebook and Twitter, Larry. C'mon.
      Last edited by paulf; 10-13-2014, 05:42 PM.

Comment

step your game up!

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          We can walk into the store, take what we want and call it ours???? and even name the people in the store employees of another store?
          Lol that's funny but al Haymon is still a b!tc!.

Comment

dang, dude

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              IF you are powerful, and strong enough to overpower the police, and the system in place, then absoluetly!

If not, you'll get phucked up trying. #MIGHT IS RIGHT

Comment

as long as youre on your way to walmart thinking your going to costco and rename the employees costconians

Comment

I heard that Columbus thought he was in India when he arrived here, lol, what an idiot. Learn how to use a compass, jack ass

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                    I heard Columbus thought he was in India when he arrived here, lol, what an idiot. Learn how to use a compass, jack ass.
                    exactly i dont know why we honor such a racist with no sense of direction

Comment

Working...
                    X