No announcement yet.

Angelo Santana back on Feb 7th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelo Santana back on Feb 7th

Hopefully he can bounce back from the defeat to Baha who to be fair is a very good fighter.Facing some undefeated kid

Hmmm he fell in love with his stoppages and couldn't adjust. He's got a lot to learn.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Hmmm he fell in love with his stoppages and couldn't adjust. He's got a lot to learn.

That is true

Comment

And Santana's promoter (Don King) signed Baha literally right after he KOd Santana, and then sent him into irrelevancy by having him fight his next fight against some guy with like 4 wins and 20 losses.

Why would Baha sign with King? I have no idea. He fought two undefeated fighters on National Tv and then goes to fighting club fighters in Louisiana. But is Santana still with him?
        Last edited by King_; 01-24-2014, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by King-
          And Santana's promoter (Don King) signed Baha literally right after he KOd Santana, and then sent him into irrelevancy by having him fight his next fight against some guy with like 4 wins and 20 losses.

Why would Baha sign with King? I have no idea. He fought two undefeated fighters on National Tv and then goes to fighting club fighters in Louisiana. But is Santana still with him?
          I don't think he had long with King or maybe I'm just making **** up. Lol I think someone else would do a better job building him up, he's exciting.

Another mistake they made was that they matched him up vs a durable fighter and Santana was never past 5 rounds. Santana took quite a beating too if I remember correctly? It was just a big mistake all around man.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post

Lol I couldn't believe when I saw Baha had signed for DK straight away after but hopefully he has gotten away

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              I don't think he had long with King or maybe I'm just making **** up. Lol I think someone else would do a better job building him up, he's exciting.

Another mistake they made was that they matched him up vs a durable fighter and Santana was never past 5 rounds. Santana took quite a beating too if I remember correctly? It was just a big mistake all around man.

He did take a beating mentally it's hard to know where he is

Comment

Good prospect. Would like to see him bounce back strong after the loss

Comment

Working...
                X