No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I'm Ready To Conquer The Heavyweight Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: I'm Ready To Conquer The Heavyweight Division

British star Tyson Fury insists he is now ready to make his move and conquer the heavyweight division.

The 24-year-old takes on two-time world champion Steve Cunningham (25-5 13KOs) when he makes his much-anticipated United States debut at the world famous Madison Square Garden in New York on April 20.

The winner will earn a shot at the IBF No 1 ranked fighter - currently Kubrat Pulev - to become the mandatory challenger to current heavyweight king and future Hall of Famer, Wladimir Klitschko.

But Fury (20-0 14KOs) has already set his sights on reaching the top. [Click Here To Read More]

Will Fury be willing to fight Kubrat Pulev after Cunningham?

Comment

Good fight..great series.Thank you NBC. You will be rewarded with huge ratings for this series and this fight. Fury by late KO. Stevie USS is one tough mo-fo though.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        Let's hope so and that Duva has an association with Fury to keep him on American tv. Do not overlook the workrate that USS Steve is going to put out though.

Comment

Fury's confidence is very good. He's talking a lot, but he won't underestimate Cunningham come fight night.

Comment

I think so. I think Fury wants to fight Pulev and then Wlad late this year, if everything goes his way of course.

Comment

You mean will Pulev be willing to fight Tyson ''The Greatest Of All Times, Not This Time, Not That Time, Not Last Time, Not First Time, But Of All Times'' Fury?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                You mean will Pulev be willing to fight Tyson ''The Greatest Of All Times, Not This Time, Not That Time, Not Last Time, Not First Time, But Of All Times'' Fury?
                Pulev never ducks anybody.

Fury has already ducked David Price.

Comment

Cant help thinking a similar fate to Price is just around the corner for Fury, I dont think Cunningham will be the one, but maybe the next step up.

Comment

I have watched most of Tysons fights and wish him well. He comes across as confident but what I've seen I don't think Klitschcko, Pulev have anything to fear his level of competition has been very low and he has'nt really dominated any of his opponents and by fighting a cruiserweight in Cunningham is no way to prepare for a Klitshcko there are many heavyweights today that are 6ft4 and taller for Tyson to fight this will prepare him more but I don't think he has the athletic ability to do this.

Comment

Working...
                    X