No announcement yet.

Did Marquez enhanced his chances on 12/8/2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Marquez enhanced his chances on 12/8/2012

I mean, here's a fighter who is 39 years old. For 36 rounds he could not muster one single knockdown, not even a flash knockdown of PACquiao.

12/8 rolls around and he's cold****ing PAC with single punches. PAC has eaten the same overhand rights for all those 36 rounds, everyone of 'em were well-timed by Marquez, he has suckered PAC time and time again, but, nowhere near the effect it had on 12/8. Hmm, I wonder why.

Remember guys, Marquez's S&C coach, was the same supplier to Marion Jones(who was never caught by the old OST.
    Please vote on the poll
    Yes, his performance seemed enhanced
    61.54%
    just piss, no hot sauce.
    38.46%

To put it simple, both were fighting at an even playing field. Remember that old article, Marquez-Pacquiao 4, sweet science or chemical warfare?

Comment

i hope so...

Comment

plyometrics and other strength-training methods designed to promote an athlete's dynamic abilities. it's not as if JMM has never smoked guys before, he just developed on the firepower he's always had and it paid off. Martinez did something similar around the time of Williams II, with the same intent (coming specifically for the KO, so as to address the possibility of dropping a decision due to the other guy's greater volume).

Comment

In this sport is guilty until proven innocent. So everyone is juicing.

Comment

Pac has not eaten the same punch in previous fights , he was hit twice with it in the last fight , one sat him on his ass the other face planted him for the long count , Juan trained for power and was less mobile and sitting down on his punches , thats the difference .

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
              In this sport is guilty until proven innocent. So everyone is juicing.
              Not everybody only those that beat Manny lol .

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                To put it simple, both were fighting at an even playing field. Remember that old article, Marquez-Pacquiao 4, sweet science or chemical warfare?
                Yep

Comment

Marquez has always been an old school athlete, old school methods, sweat and blood. Working with memo he has moved into the 21st century, advanced plyometrics and ballistic training combined with a more aggressive attitude KO'd pac. I think he was pissed with what he felt where 3 robberies against pac, couple this with the robberies v Norwood and John I think he threw caution to the wind and finally went for the K.O

Comment

Who cares...Maybe Manny should not have been so against random testing all these years,,,Karmas a b1tch

Comment

Working...
                    X