No announcement yet.

Frank Maloney ''Lennox Conceded To All Of Bowe's Demands''

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Maloney ''Lennox Conceded To All Of Bowe's Demands''

Speaking via Boxing News. Maloney said ''Lewis agreed to all of Bowe's demands and at one point we even accepted a 90-10 split in Bowe's favour''. And Bowe still didn't want it.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by Canzoneri View Post
    Speaking via Boxing News. Maloney said ''Lewis agreed to all of Bowe's demands and at one point we even accepted a 90-10 split in Bowe's favour''. And Bowe still didn't want it.

Thoughts?
    Lennox would have been too big and too tall for Bowe and would have just kept him behind the jab all night then knocked him out when he wanted because Lennox beat every man who ever got in the ring with him and is the ATG No1

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      Lennox would have been too big and too tall for Bowe and would have just kept him behind the jab all night then knocked him out when he wanted because Lennox beat every man who ever got in the ring with him and is the ATG No1

Comment

To be honest I'd say its fairly obvious Bowe never had any really intentions to get in the ring with Lennox.
        Last edited by Heavy Bag; 01-13-2011, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy Bag View Post
          To be honest I'd say its fairly obvious Bowe never had any really intentions to get in the ring with Lennox.
          ^^ Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2
            agreed... Lennox was simply too big for him and would just keep him behind the jab all night then knock him out coz Lennox beat every man he ever got in the ring with coz Lennox beats every fighter 7 out of 10 everytime and Lennox was the dominant fighter of the last 30yrs
            You're normally a very good, knowledgeable poster. Why is it that you lose your mind when discussing Lennox? Nobody said that he's the dominant fighter of the last 30 years except for some crazy nuthuggers and you're going to find those for every fighter. You cannot dispute that he was a hell of a champion with a solid (notice I'm saying solid, not top 3 ATG) body of work. Everybody around here seems to share the same opinion that he was a 9-12 heavyweight but somehow that turns into blind fanaticism when you reference it. If you don't think he's that good, and you clearly don't, that's ok. But stop putting words in people's mouths. It's childish.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
              You're normally a very good, knowledgeable poster. Why is it that you lose your mind when discussing Lennox? Nobody said that he's the dominant fighter of the last 30 years except for some crazy nuthuggers and you're going to find those for every fighter.
              Are you saying that Lennox is not the dominant HW of the last 30 years? Id like to know who youd rank above him.

The reason Lennox has so many haters like Sonny is because LL is a man without a country: No one knows if he is Canadien, Jamaican, or Brit.

As an Italian-American who moved to the UK, I can relate to him a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2
                but Lennox would just be too big and too heavy for them all and would keep him behind the jab till he wanted to knock him out coz Lennox beat every fighter who ever got in the ring with him and every guy Lennox fought was a murderous puncher coz Lennox is Top 2 all time
                Nevermind, you're clearly not interested in actual discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                  Nevermind, you're clearly not interested in actual discussion.
                  i have tried actual discussion for the past 18 months and been called every name under the sun, so thought it is now time i just followed suit and went with the flow.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
                    i have tried actual discussion for the past 18 months and been called every name under the sun, so thought it is now time i just followed suit and went with the flow.
                    I just tried and you blew me off. And you could, you know, avoid discussing Lewis. It's not like you bring him up at every opportunity or anything. Oh wait...

Comment

Working...
                    X