Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinidad or Cotto, who was the best all around fighter? And More liked in PR?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
    Your just a clown!! You think you are like some sorth of Central American expert on boxing!! Maybe you should apply to work bor Boxingscene.com as a boxing journalist, Nah maybe go and work for HBO as a commentator Homie!! You'll stand out over there just like you do here right?

All that just came out of nowhere bro. But, if you say so carnal.

I hope you still not upset cuz' I don't interim title holders as World champions.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
      Trinidad was better and preferred to the PR people.

I much prefer Cotto....couldn't really stand Tito's personality to be honest. But he was dynamite in the ring.
      I like Tito better cuz' he was a Real Man™ and never quit like Knee Pad Cotto.

Comment

Your just a clown!! You think you are like some sorth of Central American expert on boxing!! Maybe you should apply to work bor Boxingscene.com as a boxing journalist, Nah maybe go and work for HBO as a commentator Homie!! You'll stand out over there just like you do here right?
        Its true bro, Jro knows everything.

Ask him about Harry Greb.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

All that just came out of nowhere bro. But, if you say so carnal.

I hope you still not upset cuz' I don't interim title holders as World champions.
          Esta todo bien VOZ!!!!Cual coraje!! Im just saying how you come off here when you post!!

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
            I like Tito better cuz' he was a Real Man™ and never quit like Knee Pad Cotto.
            Sometimes I think you're actually a girl with severe daddy issues that has an affinity for "bad boys".

Marcos Maidana's gun tattoo's definitely make you wet.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
              Its true bro, Jro knows everything.

Ask him about Harry Greb.
              Hahahahaha, yeah I know JRosales is quite the boxing expert!!!!

Comment

Esta todo bien VOZ!!!!Cual coraje!! Im just saying how you come off here when you post!!
                @ Voz, is that how you spell it? Good job.

Again carnal, if you say so.

Sorry if you feel that way.

If you don't want my opinion on a thread then put me on ignore bro. Is that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                  Sometimes I think you're actually a girl with severe daddy issues that has an affinity for "bad boys".

Marcos Maidana's gun tattoo's definitely make you wet.
                  You might be on to something.

:smileysex

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    @ Voz, is that how you spell it? Good job.

Again carnal, if you say so.

Sorry if you feel that way.

If you don't want my opinion on a thread then put me on ignore bro. Is that simple.
                    Si Voz!!!Sorry if I miss spelled that word, you see I dont use that word very often. I'ts more of a word that's used in Central America, Sorry if I insulted you!! Nah why would I put you on ignore? I like having boxing experts like you commenting on my threads, you entertain me and fill me with all that great boxing knowledge from Central America!!

Comment

Si Voz!!!Sorry if I miss spelled that word, you see I dont use that word very often. I'ts more of a word that's used in Central America, Sorry if I insulted you!! Nah why would I put you on ignore? I like having boxing experts like you commenting on my threads, you entertain me and fill me with all that great boxing knowledge from Central America!!

Jro is an encyclopedia.

Comment

Working...
                      X