Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't give MAYWEATHER credit for fighting JMM when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IAMBIAZED View Post
    It was a tune-up? And he doesn't brag. Oh you mean when he said: “Marquez is one of the best fighters in the world. A lot of people, including me and including a lot of you in the media, think he beat Manny Pacquiao in both of them fights. So why do I have to hear this? It’s ridiculous.”

Wow, fighting the best player out there and call it a tune-up.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...yweather060409
    Pre-fight hype, it's called selling.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
      Pre-fight hype, it's called selling.
      Sure sure. As long as it fits your agenda right?

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
        Yeah I agree. It was just a tune up after all, which he doesn't even brag about. Who would?!! He beat Manny's toughest opponent on cruise control.
        Hatton gave May fits - Pac annihilated him (i wish there was a stronger word than annihilated).

Triangle theories don't mean **** - styles make fights.

BTW Pac fought JMM on even terms.

Nuff said fam.

Comment

i'm able to give him some credit for the win over jmm becuz of how easy he made it look, remember jmm was considered a top 5 p4p fighter at the time based on his performances against pac (2 close great fights) but he still schooled em to the point where jmm was missin wit almost every punch he tried 2 land, the disapointment in dat fight is while it appeared to be so easy he didn't look to stop em

Comment

Originally posted by wheezybaby87 View Post
            i'm able to give him some credit for the win over jmm becuz of how easy he made it look, remember jmm was considered a top 5 p4p fighter at the time based on his performances against pac (2 close great fights) but he still schooled em to the point where jmm was missin wit almost every punch he tried 2 land, the disapointment in dat fight is while it appeared to be so easy he didn't look to stop em
            You forgot 1 thing: JMM is a 125-135 fighter all his life and he went 142 ONLY once. And guess how much Floyd floyd's weight at the weigh-ins?

Comment

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
              Hatton gave May fits - Pac annihilated him (i wish there was a stronger word than annihilated).

Triangle theories don't mean **** - styles make fights.

BTW Pac fought JMM on even terms.

Nuff said fam.
              Fits?! Mayweather was having fun in there. Gave Hatton a boxing lesson.

Just like Pac fought ODH, Cotto and Margarito on even terms. Good one buddy

Comment

Working...
              X