Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ipad looks ****ing bad ass.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeeah...looks cool, but for $400 you can do 1000x more with a laptop.

no blu ray
    no HDMI
    no Wireless
    small HD

If I wanted to watch a movie on a plane with this, Id have to hold it up myself. Or buy an extra stand, this is standard on laptops. They showed Steve Jobs holding this thing watching a movie for a few seconds, can you do that for 2 hours?

With a laptop I could do all of the above and more. And no wireless? ...even my iphone is 802.11 capable, AND it has its own data plan.

Iphone is enough, and does more. This is just an iphone without the phone and alot of other features.

and I hate texting and typing on my iphone. Ill never get used to the touch screen. A physical board is alot better. This thing is just a toy. Good for coffee shops, little kids, and maybe something extra to have in the house. Im passing on this. I like the iphone, but **** the rest of Apple.

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
      Please enlighten me.

I really dont care enough to look up **** for this thing.

Its just a big ipod...a novelty.

I mean if you got the money buy it but i wont be...i have a ipod touch it will do all the same im sure.

As I posted before in an article that sums up why many people would want to use one.

http://macdailynews.com/index.php/we...23834/opinion/

Maybe you like using your ipod touch but would like to have a bigger screen.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        ......... he would

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post

no blu ray
          no HDMI
          no Wireless
          small HD

If I wanted to watch a movie on a plane with this, Id have to hold it up myself. Or buy an extra stand, this is standard on laptops. They showed Steve Jobs holding this thing watching a movie for a few seconds, can you do that for 2 hours?

With a laptop I could do all of the above and more. And no wireless? ...even my iphone is 802.11 capable, AND it has its own data plan.

Iphone is enough, and does more. This is just an iphone without the phone and alot of other features.

and I hate texting and typing on my iphone. Ill never get used to the touch screen. A physical board is alot better. This thing is just a toy. Good for coffee shops, little kids, and maybe something extra to have in the house. Im passing on this. I like the iphone, but **** the rest of Apple.
          He pretty much just saved me from typing a really long message.

Ditto this.

Green K given.

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
            Fuck netbooks.......it's all about the iPad.
            they can put a picture of your mom naked on an apple product and you will claim its bad ass! guess what buddy the verdict is out on this thing and for every dweeb nuthugger like you, there's 20 people that hate it! it's nothing more than a fuken ipod! funny people could open multiple windows and be productive on a netbook. wish you could say the same about your Itouch. Even on mac forums people are disappointed with this **** and here you are claiming its so great

Comment

no blu ray
              no HDMI
              no Wireless
              small HD

Another one of those people who likes the iPhone but says fuck Apple.......LOL.

Stick with your ****ty windoze PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Castenada Jr. View Post
                they can put a picture of your mom naked on an apple product and you will claim its bad ass! guess what buddy the verdict is out on this thing and for every dweeb nuthugger like you, there's 20 people that hate it! it's nothing more than a fuken ipod! funny people could open multiple windows and be productive on a netbook. wish you could say the same about your Itouch. Even on mac forums people are disappointed with this **** and here you are claiming its so great

What the fuck were you expecting? I suppose you wouldn't be happy unless it had a copy of ****ty windows on it and it was dirt cheap for you cheap ass ****s.

Comment

no blu ray
                  no HDMI
                  no Wireless
                  small HD

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!! Also "Ipad sucks" and "itampon" are trending topics on twitter yet dont tell breakbeat he thinks this has revolutionized computers for 400 bucks you can go buy a laptop that ****s all over this piece of **** ITOUCH. here's another review of it.

"Think bout it people. 500 for a 16gb? when u could buy a 300 netbook with a 160gb harddrive, a REAL os (true multitasking,flash,java,ect) 1gb of ram, a camera and something that wont scratch like a bish. Srsly an iPhone is better than this value wise and options wise ._. And its nothing liek a computer! not even 1 standard USB port, so you can't use a flash drive or connect an optical drive or anything! a freakin 150 dollar eepc has that! and it has a real os!"

"My god, am I underwhelmed by the iPad. This is as inessential a product as I've ever seen, but beyond that, it has some absolutely backbreaking failures that will make me judge anyone who buys one."

"No Multitasking
                  This is a backbreaker. If this is supposed to be a replacement for netbooks, how can it possibly not have multitasking? Are you saying I can't listen to Pandora while writing a document? I can't have my Twitter app open at the same time as my browser? I can't have AIM open at the same time as my email? Are you kidding me? This alone guarantees that I will not buy this product."

"Adapters, Adapters, Adapters
                  So much for those smooth lines. If you want to plug anything into this, such as a digital camera, you need all sorts of ugly adapters. You need an adapter for USB for god's sake."

"It's Not Widescreen
                  Widescreen movies look lousy on this thing thanks to its 4:3 screen, according to Blam, who checked out some of Star Trek on one. It's like owning a 4:3 TV all over again!"

"A Closed App Ecosystem
                  The iPad only runs apps from the App Store. The same App Store that is notorious for banning apps for no real reason, such as Google Voice. Sure, netbooks might not have touchscreens, but you can install whatever software you'd like on them. Want to run a different browser on your iPad? Too bad!"

Comment

I'll have to bump this thread when it is a success just to LMAO at all the critics here who haven't even used one yet.

Comment

there kool i geuss........

Comment

Working...
                      X