Froch vs Chavez Jr.
    Haymon and Floyd are the problem

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
      Mayweather vs Pacquiao
      Cotto vs Alvarez
      Froch vs Chavez Jr.
      Only three fights? Not bad
      How many has that pos al Haymon blocked?

Comment

Top rank/hbo was the reason 2014 was halfway decent. So stfu.

Comment

floyd-manny - if you truly think this is a one-sided issue and top rank should just bend to floyd and step aside from the biggest fight of all, then you're ****ing crazy.

cotto-canelo - how exactly?

Chaves-Froch - would have likely been signed by now if Jr didn't run off to Al when tr was trying to secure a golovkin or froch fight. It's a legal issue at this point.

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Remember when you told me how great an investment Showtime and CBS were making when they paid for Manny and how Arum was going to get boxing back on network TV with that great deal.

Well, I guess Arum is not as good at getting the best deals as you believed~

If Showtimes are such chumps why did Arum not juice them, he had the shot first?
          Idk what you and Prince were on about, but as for the bolded; Arum dealt with Hershman when he was the head of sho sports (now of hbo sports), Espinoza was previously de la hoya's attorney before taking the position at showtime...so different players, different situation. Events henceforth are self-explanatory, I think.

Comment

Saying that TR is stopping Chavez from doing anything would be like saying Goossen is the one stopping Ward's fights. It's simply not true. They both have legitimate contracts with the fighters and the fighters are stopping the fights because they are now unhappy with those contracts.

Also it's laughable to think TR is stopping Cotto-Canelo and Manny-Floyd is so much he said she said I won't even comment. Although many people with much closer involvement to boxing have stated the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post

Idk what you and Prince were on about, but as for the bolded; Arum dealt with Hershman when he was the head of sho sports (now of hbo sports), Espinoza was previously de la hoya's attorney before taking the position at showtime...so different players, different situation. Events henceforth are self-explanatory, I think.
              It is back from when Manny went to Showtime to fight Mosley, and he was real big on it being a positive move for the sport and that Arum's goal was to bring boxing back to CBS. I told him that was a silly Arum pipedream, but he felt otherwise.

He is continuing the eat up what Arum spoon feeds him, it is a pattern.

If Arum is such a shrewd businessman he should have been able to get a similar deal from CBS back then taking Manny across the street. Not just for Manny his whole stable he could have been there, fleecing them. Arum could have had that deal, and if it is hurting a large part of a fortune 500 company then that is a deal he should have been looking to take. Situations are identical and the mindset would be the same, they were taking on the big dog. So there is more alike than there is different.

Comment

Originally posted by panyck View Post
                Still doesn't make sense to me how a promotional company whose job it is to make the biggest fights possible in order to make the most money will be blocking the 3 biggest fights possible for 2015.

If you just stop, think about it for 30 seconds, you would realize your conspiracy theory makes no sense.
                Cause it's nsb and people like to come up with stupid theories as to why their guy is not getting what he wants. Or as to why the guy they hate is at fault for everything.

Stopping to think for 30 seconds? That doesn't happen here

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
                  Saying that TR is stopping Chavez from doing anything would be like saying Goossen is the one stopping Ward's fights. It's simply not true. They both have legitimate contracts with the fighters and the fighters are stopping the fights because they are now unhappy with those contracts.

Also it's laughable to think TR is stopping Cotto-Canelo and Manny-Floyd is so much he said she said I won't even comment. Although many people with much closer involvement to boxing have stated the opposite.
                  people with close involvement don't know sh-it! flo-mos on a boxing forum know more than them and pac doesn't want it!

Comment

Working...
                  X