Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time Khan beat a top ten p4p ranked opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean how anyone could consider Collazo more than a half decent Win is beyond me. He hasn't shown he's on the same level as when he fought earlier in his career. How is an Ortiz win supposed to make Collazo a world beater? Ortiz who's will was shattered by Chino, mind was ****ed by Mayweather, and jaw was broke by Lopez? That ortiz? He was DONE.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
      I mean how anyone could consider Collazo more than a half decent Win is beyond me. He hasn't shown he's on the same level as when he fought earlier in his career. How is an Ortiz win supposed to make Collazo a world beater? Ortiz who's will was shattered by Chino, mind was ****ed by Mayweather, and jaw was broke by Lopez? That ortiz? He was DONE.
      What I don't get is prior to the fight all the hype and all the talking of how Collazo will smash that jaw of Khan and win in 6rds, people saying he will be too much for him but all of a sudden we're talking about Collazo as if he is a bum?

He took Ricky Hatton through a very competitive fight and lets not try and pretend Hatton isn't a good fighter.
      Collazo is a very powerful puncher and for Khan having a glass jaw and this being his first WW fight...
      Its a very good win, simple as that.

Its maybe not better than Broner but its better than the last fights Maidana had prior to the Broner fight and bare in mind Broner isn't the biggest or most talented WW out there.

Comment

Can't think of a fighter I dislike more, to act that self entitled when he hasn't done anything in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          What I don't get is prior to the fight all the hype and all the talking of how Collazo will smash that jaw of Khan and win in 6rds, people saying he will be too much for him but all of a sudden we're talking about Collazo as if he is a bum?

He took Ricky Hatton through a very competitive fight and lets not try and pretend Hatton isn't a good fighter.
          Collazo is a very powerful puncher and for Khan having a glass jaw and this being his first WW fight...
          Its a very good win, simple as that.

Its maybe not better than Broner but its better than the last fights Maidana had prior to the Broner fight and bare in mind Broner isn't the biggest or most talented WW out there.
          I picked Khan to beat Collazo. Col showed a counter punching streak against Ortiz... and figured he would get beat to the punch by Khan. Which is exactly what happened. Col only had a puncher's chance, which even that I doubted because him stopping Ortiz proved exactly nothing. Paulie Mags could pop Ortiz with 40 jabs in a round nowadays and make him quit for all we know. Dude is done.

A passed prime Collazo was propped up as a sacrificial lamb for Ortiz and Khan. The former effort backfired because Ortiz is horrible.

But Khan is still on the comeback trail.. Yall need to slow your roll

Comment

Working...
          X