Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40 million fair deal or a bad joke(debate)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's say PAC gets 40m 20% to bob 10% to koncz 5% to roach IRS tax you aswell. Training fees paying sparring partners etc. PAC left with about 8-10m for himself. Ends up donating 18m to Philippines after the 2014 mudslides... Wonders why he is poor fights till he is 50

Comment

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      There's actually a 1 on 1 interview he has with Bob Costas where he says he was not willing to give Pacquiao or anyone else for that matter any of the ppv revenue.
      Here's the interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2Y7CJ-b0W8

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
        so why would he call manny in the first place?
        "Look public, I TRIED to make the fight. I'll even post about it on Twatter"

Comment

• Originally posted by Juof View Post
          Let's say PAC gets 40m 20% to bob 10% to koncz 5% to roach IRS tax you aswell. Training fees paying sparring partners etc. PAC left with about 8-10m for himself.
          Yikes. Imagine what he's taking home now then.

Comment

• Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
            So should Manny have gotten less than Oscar? Should Floyd have gotten less?????
            Manny needs to realize his actual worth....$40,000,000 is more than what he has made in his past fights and Pac wasn't even trying to negotiate about ppv splits or anything else! $40,000,000 was a guaranteed amount-not the only amount!
            It was $40 flat with no ppv. That ppv could crack 2 million bro, think it's fair Manny and Top Rank don't get in on that???

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
              so why would he call manny in the first place?
              People wanna believe Floyd is scared,but the truth is that Manny was too damn scared to negotiate and got off the phone after 5-10 seconds-literally! His bluff was being called when he said he would take the smaller amount to the public, but behind the scenes he said he wanted 50-50!!! Pac don't want the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                It was $40 flat with no ppv. That ppv could crack 2 million bro, think it's fair Manny and Top Rank don't get in on that???
                It was $40 million guaranteed.....without negotiating the ppv, attendant sales, but a 40 million guarantee...NOT a flat rate.that is more than Pac will EVER get.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  "Look public, I TRIED to make the fight. I'll even post about it on Twatter"

why did manny get off the phone as well as his team not wanting to negotiate any further after the first offer? shouldn't you continue to negotiate?

Comment

• Hey you guys didn't talk to Mayweather or Pacquiao but they did. Must be the English translation. Pac clearly believed it was a flat fee and no PPV. Several Pac interviews would show that. Besides Koncz was there, he speaks English naturally so I don't think Pac misunderstood what Floyd was offering him.

And dictating terms of a deal valued to be over $150m over the phone? Is that a drug deal or a legit business operation?

What did Arum call it, "thuggery"?

Comment

• Im literally never posting in another Mayweather vs Pacquioa thread again..... i suggest some of you do the same
                      Last edited by Rapid Counter; 04-16-2014, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X