No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
    lmao...nice comeback...man i wish i could play in the fantasy league yall got
    last yr we had over 13,000 posts in the thread. burner was a lot more active.

we're almost half way there in week 4 this yr. its a fun league.

im pretty sure you got warp's spot. especially if he doesn't make the trade I offered him. im getting him tossed.

any player with less that 500 posts for the season in this thread is liable to get booted next year. we prefer active participation.

i tell you what, no way flick's getting booted....no way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      What was carson palmers record last year?

Dan marino can still throw a football, doesnt meam he can lead a team to the playoffs

Different division sir. Your not taking into consideration the division he would be playing in if he went to the niners.

I don't know what you guys got against Carson Palmer. *****, I don't care much for him either and he is an SC alumni. Doesn't mean the guy is ****in Curtis Painter either. Damn near 4k yards, 61.8% completion, and a 82 psr last season on a ***** team. In a division where he sees Pitt and Balt 2x a year.

Your gonna tell me he isn't gonna make some form of improvement on a ***** team who just needs a consistent QB, which said team is in a ***** division at that. AFC North >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NFC West by far.

Ridiculous. Get that hate out your system. your better than that Walt. Tua... not so much. You, I hold you to a higher standard sir.

Comment

last yr we had over 13,000 posts in the thread. burner was a lot more active.

we're almost half way there in week 4 this yr. its a fun league.

im pretty sure you got warp's spot. especially if he doesn't make the trade I offered him. im getting him tossed.

any player with less that 500 posts for the season in this thread is liable to get booted next year. we prefer active participation.

i tell you what, no way flick's getting booted....no way.
        well i'd luv to play no doubt...i def check my **** more than norm...lol..pisses my wife off..haha....not tryna boot no one tho thats legit no doubt..i can wait my turn..but yeah if he aint checken and yall can i'll fill his spot and do somethan w his team

Comment

• Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
          well i'd luv to play no doubt...i def check my **** more than norm...lol..pisses my wife off..haha....not tryna boot no one tho thats legit no doubt..i can wait my turn..but yeah if he aint checken and yall can i'll fill his spot and do somethan w his team

lol, I think Chunk bailed.

I say this because his lineup doesn't change even though his 2nd string QB put a clinic wk in and wk out so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            lol, I think Chunk bailed.

I say this because his lineup doesn't change even though his 2nd string QB put a clinic wk in and wk out so far.
            yeah man lot of people bail if they dont get the "draft" they wanted..its lame..hell even if i'm playen for the consolation bs at end of year i still try by maken moves on waivers and stuff

Comment

• flex in a non ppr league this weekend:

Fred Davis
              Marshawn Lynch
              Sidney Rice
              Ladanian Tomlinson
              Jabbar Gaffney

Should I start Marshawn or Ladanian at RB2?

taking input, im stuck. luckily the rest of my squad is good.

Comment

flex in a non ppr league this weekend:

Fred Davis
                Marshawn Lynch
                Sidney Rice
                Ladanian Tomlinson
                Jabbar Gaffney

Should I start Marshawn or Ladanian at RB2?

taking input, im stuck. luckily the rest of my squad is good.
                I don't see how you can start LT in a non ppr league. They don't use him in the running game at all, really. Damn sure not against the Ravens.

Comment

• Its rather bull**** Jefferson is starting for LSU

Lee earned it. Jefferson is a thug who screwed up his chance.

Comment

• We don't talk about that game today, Midnight.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
                      We don't talk about that game today, Midnight.
                      Georgia 14-3 Mississippi State

dont feel bad

Comment

Working...
                      X