Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't anyone worried that Mayweather does a Gatti on Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mesher View Post
    Twisted stats as usual, Manny has also fought 61 fights compared to Floyd's 43, similar total rounds boxed but Manny has had more fights with lower round totals because of his power. It's only after he went up in weight that his KO percentage has gone down.
    All that said, Pac with more fights has a minimally higher ko%. Both of them have power but I wonder why all of the fighters that were perceived to be bigger and stronger than Floyd never walked him down, all the whole respecting his power?
    Last edited by Ve Ri Tas; 02-23-2013, 01:38 AM.

Comment

As a Floyd fan I'm tired of this "he's gonna get Gatti'd" BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Ve Ri Tas View Post
        All that said, Pac with more fights has a minimally higher ko%. Both of them have power but I wonder why all of the fighters that were perceived to be bigger and stronger than Floyd never walked him down, all the whole respecting his power?
        He's not the biggest puncher but his punches still sting, I don't think anyone would want to walk into those for the sake of it. I think Floyd's best attribute as far as punching power is his ability to hit the body accurately and continually to drain the opponents stamina. You see guys getting tired and frustrated as a result, not really because he's rocking them with every third or fourth shot he throws.

Comment

Working...
        X