Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one to HATE the new iTunes?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one to HATE the new iTunes?!

It's so damn crap. Anyone else hate it? Just checked out the Apple forum.

So buggy and slow. Meh

https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0

Yeah it sucks ass. I hate it. I don't know what they were thinking.

Comment

it really does suck

why are u using itunes anyway? didnt u hate apple?

Comment

I hate the basic IOS. I now hate ITunes. I may try a Macbook one day but I love my Vaio for now.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

You hate everything apple because you cannot afford apple products. Go use your inferior imitation.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
            You hate everything apple because you cannot afford apple products. Go use your inferior imitation.
            I hate you because you're a shi t poster. I hate Apple because I prefer Mangoes.

Comment

green k

Comment

iTunes sucks, always has, always will. Largest complaint of iOS users is the lack of alternatives to iTunes.

Now what inferior imitations are you speaking of...mobile devices iPhones have been 2-3 years behind for a while now, computing they have good hardware now that they switched to PC based components but OS is still just a pretty UI for technologically challenged people. Maybe its their Apple TV service...or should I say their Roku imitation.

Comment

Apple sucks and I own all their ****.

Comment

Lol time magazine gadget of the year most desired electronics out other than broke people who hate what they can't afford there is also the crowd who hate whatever is on top. If the iPhone wasn't so huge android fans would be happy with their devices as opposed to making non stop posts about the iPhone. The only reason I started talking about mobile devices on here is because I get tired of seeing post by people like tension killer androidjism and yourself if your device is so fantastic why go on a out iPhone so much? It's like you are trying to convince yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X