Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eddie Chambers robbed???? He only won 1 round.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Chambers robbed???? He only won 1 round.

I read here yesterday that many pple said they scored the Adamek-Chambers fight for Chambers, and then I said to myself "Now Ima watch it myself." I did that now and I only gave Chambers the 7th round.
    I scored the first 3 rounds as a draw, which is unusual, but I just didnt see how anybody of the 2 deserved to win them. All the other rounds I scored for Adamek: rounds 4,5,6,8,9,10,11,12.
    Chambers didnt do NOTHING in this fight. He was showboating and showed a little bit of defence sometimes. The few punches he threw were hitting air all night, he only landed a few punches. The commentary was biased and a joke. They were making it look like Chambers was winning the fight. Chambers' punches look like they are weak as hell. I mean, I didnt get hit with them so basically I shouldnt say this, but they look like they got nothing on them. They are shoe shine punches. Chambers is more focussed on shoe shining that actually trying to land hard punches.
    Yeah, a lot of Adamek's punches were blocked, but bottom line is Adamek outworked Chambers in almost every round. How can you give the rounds to a guy like Chambers who does basically NOTHING except showboating?

Log off plz

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
      I read here yesterday that many pple said they scored the Adamek-Chambers fight for Chambers, and then I said to myself "Now Ima watch it myself." I did that now and I only gave Chambers the 7th round.
      I scored the first 3 rounds as a draw, which is unusual, but I just didnt see how anybody of the 2 deserved to win them. All the other rounds I scored for Adamek: rounds 4,5,6,8,9,10,11,12.
      Chambers didnt do NOTHING in this fight. He was showboating and showed a little bit of defence sometimes. The few punches he threw were hitting air all night, he only landed a few punches. The commentary was biased and a joke. They were making it look like Chambers was winning the fight. Chambers' punches look like they are weak as hell. I mean, I didnt get hit with them so basically I shouldnt say this, but they look like they got nothing on them. They are shoe shine punches. Chambers is more focussed on shoe shining that actually trying to land hard punches.
      Yeah, a lot of Adamek's punches were blocked, but bottom line is Adamek outworked Chambers in almost every round. How can you give the rounds to a guy like Chambers who does basically NOTHING except showboating?
      You know the al American boxers are use to gift decsions
      Last edited by Luilun; 06-18-2012, 11:24 AM. Reason: missed letters

Comment

Originally posted by Faerun View Post
        Log off plz
        its just ridiculous how american fighters are hyped here. Chambers didnt win this fight AT ALL. and if you cant see that, I suggest YOU log off and switch to another sport

Comment

Hahahahahahaha....you're funny

Comment

Did you miss those 60 or so clean overhand rights he landed?

Comment

Originally posted by Magomed View Post
              Did you miss those 60 or so clean overhand rights he landed?
              he landed maybe 6 or 7 overhand rights in the whole fight. And those were pretty much the ONLY punches he landed.

Comment

what were the ages of the judges?

when there is a robbery there is usually old 70/80 yr old blind geezers judging it.

Comment

Please delete you account bro

Comment

I scored for Ademek too 115-113. While TS and the judge who only scored 1 rd for Chambers are way out of line, I think my score is good. Am I wrong?

Comment

Working...
                    X