Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the klitschko's the only Europeans to "never" leave Europe but have a HOF legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
    The only time that "he needs to leave his country and fight outside his home to make a name/ complete his legacy" critique is when a fighter has never left his home/and or has not fought anybody of noteworthy.

The k bros not only have fought every heavyweight they could fight but have fought all over the world including the U.S. It doesnt even matter if you never leave your friendly confines as long as you fight who you need to fight to make a name for yourself.

This is just a dumb misguided thread trying to hate on the k bros.
    So, I'm "hating" on the K2 bros by saying the bolded part below in my OP?

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    But, I think the K2 bros are in a position to where they never have to leave Europe and will go down in history as one of the greatest in history.
    That's gotta be the kindess insult in the history of boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Even Calzaghe, Hatton, Lewis and Schmeling had to leave Europe at some point to try and cap off their legacy. Dariuz never left and how he's looked at in the future will suffer because of it.

But, I think the K2 bros are in a position to where they never have to leave Europe and will go down in history as one of the greatest in history.

What do you think and are there any other Europeans in this position?

There aren't any that I know of.
      The same can be said about American boxers. If you want to downgrade them you better do the same for Jones. He didn't travel to Europe to unify. Boxing is a worldwide sport. Just cause you don't fight in the U.S. doesn't mean your legacy should be crapped on. FYI they fight where it makes the most "business sense" to them. You know, like Pac and Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        The same can be said about American boxers. If you want to downgrade them you better do the same for Jones. He didn't travel to Europe to unify. Boxing is a worldwide sport. Just cause you don't fight in the U.S. doesn't mean your legacy should be crapped on. FYI they fight where it makes the most "business sense" to them. You know, like Pac and Mayweather.
        If you look through this thread, you'll easily find that this isn't a "crap on the K2 bro"s thread. It's actually a compliment.

But while we're on the Europe vs American fighter's topic, name one era, where your bolded is true; besides the K2 brother's. I'll gladly wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          If you followed boxing, you would know why Jones never had to go to Europe to unify.

If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, at that time, what did Dariusz ever do to deserve Roy Jones to fight him in Europe?

Comment

Out of topic but related, I guess. There's this guy named Pongsaklek Wonjongkam who never have to leave Asia to have an HOF legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
              Out of topic but related, I guess. There's this guy named Pongsaklek Wonjongkam who never have to leave Asia to have an HOF legacy.
              You're right, way off topic. But if he's a HOF'er, tell him I said congrats.
              Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 03-16-2012, 06:51 PM.

Comment

K Bro fans are pathetic and deserve to die

They just cant admit this HW era is the worse in the history of the sport

Replace Kbros with even Razer Ruddock in prime. I guarantee you and I mean guarantee you 100% chance if it was a razer ruddock instead of KBros, he woulda went through everyone just as fast as the Kbros but done it in 10x the style.

Any realistic boxing fan will say YES Prime Razer unify the divisions just as fast as Kbros.

Dude he woulda razer smash mormock to death that night in round 1.

He woulda walk through arreloa and stopped him in 5 minutes.

If instead of Kbros we have razer ruddock, everyone on boxing scene will be comparing razer to ****ing ali right now.

Bigger Ali with the smash.... that's how bad this division is.

Someone Lennox Lewis (young lennox and green as ****) took out in 3 minutes
                can destroy every body in this division outside of K2.

Comment

it's not where you fight

it is WHO you fight
                  and when

they fought everybody when they earned shots

they mixed a few bums in, but for the most part when guys earned shots they got them and took a beating

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    it's not where you fight

it is WHO you fight
                    and when

they fought everybody when they earned shots

they mixed a few bums in, but for the most part when guys earned shots they got them and took a beating
                    did you just ****ing honestly say they fought A FEW BUMS

Dude are you a moron? no offense. But that's insane stupidity you just showed. I hope to God that's a typo.

Do I need to like repost what I wrote on top of your post?

dude

RAZER ****ING RUDDOCK IN PLACE OF THE K BROS

WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING THEY DID BUT IN 10X THE STYLE

RAZER RUDDOCK

Razer literally just goes in and throw smashes at people.. and he woulda been the greatest HW champion ever in this era. that's how bad this era is

rofl razer will make chris areloa throw up beans within 3 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by xurius View Post
                      K Bro fans are pathetic and deserve to die

They just cant admit this HW era is the worse in the history of the sport

Replace Kbros with even Razer Ruddock in prime. I guarantee you and I mean guarantee you 100% chance if it was a razer ruddock instead of KBros, he woulda went through everyone just as fast as the Kbros but done it in 10x the style.

Any realistic boxing fan will say YES Prime Razer unify the divisions just as fast as Kbros.

Dude he woulda razer smash mormock to death that night in round 1.

He woulda walk through arreloa and stopped him in 5 minutes.

If instead of Kbros we have razer ruddock, everyone on boxing scene will be comparing razer to ****ing ali right now.

Bigger Ali with the smash.... that's how bad this division is.

Someone Lennox Lewis (young lennox and green as ****) took out in 3 minutes
                      can destroy every body in this division outside of K2.

Razor Ruddock?

Comment

Working...
                      X