Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't see Bradley getting the decision in this.

Another in house Top Rank fight....you know what that means.

Bradley needs to win via TKO or extremely lopsided UD

Comment

After the JMM3 fight, I'd swear I'll never write off any Pac opponent from thereon.

Comment

its good to see a lot of poster's here think that this will be a competitive fight and winnable for bradley... legit competition for pac

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
          After the JMM3 fight, I'd swear I'll never write off any Pac opponent from thereon.
          Juan Manuel beat his azz and still couldn't get the decision. What makes you think Bradley can fair any better?

Comment

the TS needs to lay off the crack

Comment

The Ban-Tacular Pacquiao-Bradley Pre Fight Discussion Thread

Any and all Pacquiao-Bradley discussion belongs here. I don't want to see 100 new threads a day about this fight. Post it here.

Comment

will we get a poll?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  will we get a poll?
                  Gun jumper. I was typing it in.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ban Stick View Post
                    Gun jumper. I was typing it in.
                    Pac tried to copy Floyd and train ten weeks for Marquez, like Floyd did for Ortiz(always copying Mayweather...be YOU dawg...be YOU)...Pac was overtrained, and had no power to hurt Marquez....before the marquez fight, everyone said how pacbradley was a horrible fight, now all of a sudden its the greatest thing to happen to boxing...Pac's gonna KO Bradley in 3 rounds....Bradley is too small, and I dont see him surviving like Mosley...or else, we will get a pac vs Mosley fight all over again...Brad will run to survive, or he will foolishly try to engage, and get done up in 3 rounds tops....mismatch...Pac should be fighting Marquez & Mayweather...not Bradley

Comment

bradley Ko Pacman in 4 rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X