Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Floyd Racist, Pro Black, or just Insecure? Lets take a look...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
    But what color is behind most of those corporations? Who has the highest say?

I dont want to turn into a racial argument

But they outnumber everybody by a huge margin
    Yeah true but the outnumber everbody in the general population too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
      the jews??
      White jews.

at the ***** *******s who run to give red K instead of having a debate on a MESSAGE BOARD. Why are you even a member here, if you're not going to debate with other members? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        -He claims that if he were white, he'd be the biggest star in all of sports

-Calls Emanual Steward an uncle tom and blast the rest of the HBO cast by calling them all racist ("They praise white fighters, they praise hispanic fighters, but they never praise black fighters")

- "I rooted for Mosley against Margarito because he's a black American"

- "If Pac was black, he'd be just another boxer, but since he's from the Philippines, he's considered something special"

- "White fighters flock to MMA because they dont have the skills to succeed in boxing"

- He refused to answer questions from all Phillipino journalists and reporters in his last press conference

- Stated "If you're rich, your ****** rich, if you're poor, you're a ******. If you're smart, you're a smart ******. At the end of the day, they still look at me as a ******.
        growing up in America can do this to the minds of young african americans.....a WHITE collar job is the BEST....the WHITE house is THE crib of cribs......you can dream of a WHITE christmas......thats good!!......a Black day is bad......Black market is illegal and the Black cat is supposed to be bad luck.......wtf is black kid to think?!?......if all these black things are seen as bad....then wtf about black people?!?......so ethnic PRIDE is taught and worn by many african americans......Floyd just so happens to be one of those kids who was taught to have ethnic PRIDE.......me to!!

Comment

is the race line still going? floyd has to remember manny isnt white, and wasnt born here. Yet he's playing two cards.

-being kept down by teh white man

-asking support from fellow americans because manny isnt

seriously, why does anyone pay attention to him or support him, he's like a chirping bird. his steroid allegations are along the same lines

Comment

just gay .

Comment

Originally posted by Akyra View Post
              just gay .
              Please tell the whole forum how you managed to get unbanned. I definitely want to his this bull****.

Dude gets banned for posting about 100 pictures of food in one thread then posts in my K...

"Akyra-i'm back! hehe!"

Comment

Nothing wrong with being pro Black American

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
                  Please tell the whole forum how you managed to get unbanned. I definitely want to his this bull****.

Dude gets banned for posting about 100 pictures of food in one thread then posts in my K...

"Akyra-i'm back! hehe!"
                  hehe! it was photo spam silly boy that's only 5 days so that's why i took the chance. it isn't a major offense!

Comment

Originally posted by Knickerbocker View Post
                    he never said , "a lexus is just a honda" , ****.

he said , "a honda is just a lexus."
                    That was really worth that reply? damn son, you got problems mija

Comment

Working...
                    X