No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Says Judges Got It Wrong; Ward Won Maybe 3 Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post
    Kovalev salty in defeat. He needs to rewatch the fight and see where he lost it, because he barely took a round from 6 onwards.
    Barely taking a round from 6 onward, still gets him at worse a draw. Thats the problem.

For ward to win, you have to give him all of the last 6 rounds, or be silly and give him 2 of the first 5.

Comment

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
      agreed the momentum of the fight changed from the sixth on even Hunter was telling him "has he wore down?" instructing andre to get physical and frustrate him.

Loved the fight, not pretty but exciting as hell, cant wait for the rematch.

Kovalev power is the real deal but Dre is a crafty mofo, i have SOG on the rematch again.
      Yea, how often do we see the tides change like that at THIS level.
      In the 3rd, Ward looked done and I remember telling the wife, "Well, Ward looks finished but if there's one boxer who could turn this around, it's him."

Comment

Of course the judges got it wrong -- anybody not biased in favor of Ward acknowledges this.

Comment

Ward won a few rounds, 4 if you wanna be generous but damn he got DROPPED hard it was awesome to hear/see in person

Comment

Kovalev won, no doubt about this.

115-113 or 116-112.

This site is of majority american and a lot of people from this site is sick of patriotism but the world watched Kovalev win.

The entire Latin America saw Kovalev won.

Ward "won" because he is the girl of the home and the fight was in America.

In other side of the world that **** bad named "boxing"(clinch like a *****) that Ward did a lot with the help of the referee simply would be motive to spit Ward in his face.

Comment

They should just have called it a draw. Even a boxer like Malignaggi, who was at ringside, kept saying every round was extremely hard to score because of the ugly nature of the fight.

And in this case respect from the judges for the current champion was ignored. Kovalev has to be the one who's supposed to win by KO or landslide, not the challenger. It's not fair, I know.

Comment

I can give 5 rounds tops to Ward. Then you have to count in the KD.

No way Ward wins this.

Pathetic judging.

Comment

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
                  agreed the momentum of the fight changed from the sixth on even Hunter was telling him "has he wore down?" instructing andre to get physical and frustrate him.

Loved the fight, not pretty but exciting as hell, cant wait for the rematch.

Kovalev power is the real deal but Dre is a crafty mofo, i have SOG on the rematch again.
                  Crafty? Crafty my eggs.

The correct name for that is "a dirty ***** benefited for be the local girl with a stupid referee that helped him".

Ward is pure s.h.it.

That's not technique, that's not sweet science, are dirties tactics of a local bi.tch.

Comment

How the fck did the judges give the 10th round to Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                      I can give 5 rounds tops to Ward. Then you have to count in the KD.

No way Ward wins this.

Pathetic judging.
                      But but but the sweet science?

But but America is better than every country.

But but Ward is a crafty mofo?

But but but Ward did a great performance with a lot of skills(clinches)?

The entire world saw Kovalev win.

Comment

Working...
                      X