Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruben Guerrero: If He Gets Out of LIne - I'll ***** Slap Angel Garcia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eliminator to see who fights Floyd Sr?

Comment

Originally posted by RawDawgHasSpokn View Post
      Eliminator to see who fights Floyd Sr?
      Ruben already slapped up Floyd Sr. in the restaurant and Floyd didn't do anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
        Seriously, have trainers ever fought on the undercard of their fighters card? This needs to happen!
        I don't think it's ever happened.

This fight between Ruben and angel needs to happen. Ruben would hurt Angel in a real and bad way. I got Ruben by ko.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          I don't think it's ever happened.

This fight between Ruben and angel needs to happen. Ruben would hurt Angel in a real and bad way. I got Ruben by ko.
          Errr...can you explain how in the world he would hurt Angel?

Comment

Angel has managed and trained Danny very well

Danny has been protected and carefully matched very well by his father. Angel has done a great job in carefully protecting his son who actually has decent boxing skills. Meanwhile the dirty ex-con un-bathed Ruben Guerrero has screwed up Robert so much the slow plodding easy to hit Robert is more a pinata being hit repeatedly in the ring. Danny will easily outpoint slow Robert in a boring fight winning a lopsided decision. 117-111. Danny has a future while Robert and Ruben have little to look forward to but losses. Robert is an average fighter and Ruben is a below average man. Ruben needs a bar of soap and some body scrub and a few hot showers to de-louse.

Comment

Ruben going hard in the paint. Save it for the final press conference and weigh in though.

Comment

Working...
              X