No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Sergio Thompson, Wilder-Greer, Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Sergio Thompson, Wilder-Greer, Morales

Tabasco, Mexico - The weights are in for the co-promotion in Villahermosa by Golden Boy Promotions and Cancun Boxing, WBC silver super featherweight champion Sergio "Yeyo" Thompson (29-2, 27KOs) came in at 130-pounds, while Nicaraguan Moses "Cobra" Castro (29-19-4, 13KOs) had some issues at the scale.

Robinson "Robin" Castellanos (16-9-0, 10 KO's) was 126-pounds, as he defense his silver WBC featherweight crown against Sonoran Edgar" Lupillo "Ramirez (13-5-0, 10 KO's ), who was 124.5.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't believe they chose this guy for Wilder. smh

Comment

Ok, Im getting fed up with Wilder now. I checked a couple of weeks ago for an opponent and he had nothing lined up. Meaning they just picked this guy on like DAYS notice. Seems like GBP is taking the Canelo path with Wilder and Im not liking it. If he doesn't step up his next fight Im done trying to support him like I did with Canelo.

Comment

Where can I buy a pair of those Lion jeans? Thats some high fashion right there.

Comment

Comment

Wider has 26 fights over 45 rounds. What has he possibly leaned that will help him when, or should I say if, he ever decides to fight an elite fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post

What makes it funnier is Wilder peeking in the background

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                Holy crap I just saw that?!! Too funny!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  Wider has 26 fights over 45 rounds. What has he possibly leaned that will help him when, or should I say if, he ever decides to fight an elite fighter?
                  Dude, just like Canelo they're doing Wilder a disservice. Canelo needs to gradually step up in class which he isn't and now they wanna go straight to Trout (if true). How ready can he be for Trout with the opposition he's been facing? As for Wilder, they keep getting him all these ****ty ass opponents when what he needs is a tough journeyman in there that will take him the distance or at least put up a good fight. Not someone that will be out in 1 or 2 rounds.
                  Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  ROFL I didn't see that. Wtf is he looking at?

Comment

lmfao what the **** was he thinking leaving his house in those lion king jeans?

Comment

Working...
                    X