No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury Wants To Outdo Sexton With Mrazek KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Poster probably hasn't even seen any of Hughie's fights....

Actually I saw him fight once, and I wasn't impressed. The big goofy basturd telegraphs his punches like a drunk, and leaving that lead hand down near he hip will catch up with him if he ever fights someone with a pulse.

Fury is being fed tomato cans like many a young prospect - it's nothing new in boxing and it's generally how fighters are brought up in the pros...
    Maybe, but he shouldn't be taking a bum to a decision. Didn't he not KO a guy who was 4-20+?

Comment

Baby Huey already piling up a list of opponents with 100-plus losses right out of the gate.

Brave lad, he.

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
        I don't care if he's 18 or 118. He is no mike tyson, hell he's no Michael grant. Another British bum hype job. Tell me, research boy. What is the combined record of his opponents in his professional career?
        I am so glad I don't worry about where a boxer is from.

Hughie Fury is a 5 fight 18 year old novice & he's getting abuse from idiots because of where he was born.

Will be good to see him in a proper test but so far he's looked very impressive. But does he have the heart & chin? Only time will tell.

In the meantime, people like lowbo can continue to slag off men who are far superior fighters to them in the hope that they feel a little better about themselves. I hope it works.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
          I am so glad I don't worry about where a boxer is from.

Hughie Fury is a 5 fight 18 year old novice & he's getting abuse from idiots because of where he was born.

Will be good to see him in a proper test but so far he's looked very impressive. But does he have the heart & chin? Only time will tell.

In the meantime, people like lowbo can continue to slag off men who are far superior fighters to them in the hope that they feel a little better about themselves. I hope it works.
          Hey, ***gggggot. First off, I criticize Huggies because of the nonsensical hype and adulation. Not because he is a goofy Brit. Secondly, I'm sure he can kick my azz. I'm not a professional fighter nor am I ten feet tall. So what ? Why don't you take your lips off his lap?

Comment

Low, were your clothes stolen off the washing line and your missus fucked by a traveller?

You seem like a right bitter ****.

Comment

I like the look of Hughie Fury. I thought his cousin Tyson looked awful in his first few fights but hes gone on to make a decent career for himself so if Hughie shows the same level of improvement, who knows. He certainly appears to be the more naturally talented of the two.

Like the Klitschkos the younger seems to have abit more technical skill compared with the lumbering more awkward looking older relation.

These first few dont reveal too much and its all dependant on the 1st test. From what Ive seen so far I think he has the skill set to to do well in this business.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                Low, were your clothes stolen off the washing line and your missus fucked by a traveller?

You seem like a right bitter ****.
                No, queer. I know exactly where I left my clothes. Just do me a favor and have your wife wash them for me before I pay her another visit.

Comment

Working...
                X