Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please caption this Dana White pic (Brock/Cain related -- MUST SEE)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"you ruined my cash cow"

Comment

'Im going to hang my head in shame, what a mistake I made'!

Comment

"Brock verbally tapped"

"who the fuck verbally taps"

Comment

Cain is going to bring in some Mexican American fans, but it's going to take time (I give it a year or so before he starts doing big numbers), plus he has to keep winning, which in the HW division (and MMA in general) is tough to do. It's not like Cain is going to do Brock Lesnar numbers for his next few fights, but at least he's got the attention of a new demographic.

The problem is, if Cain loses his next fight, his new bandwagon fans will leave and Dana is back to square one with trying to get that Mexican fanbase he's been after.

Also, people shouldn't be shitting on the new Cain Velasquez bandwagon fans because more fans is better for the sport. Besides, it's not like Brock didn't have his own set of bandwagoners.

Comment

Originally posted by J A X View Post
            Cain is going to bring in some Mexican American fans, but it's going to take time (I give it a year or so before he starts doing big numbers), plus he has to keep winning, which in the HW division (and MMA in general) is tough to do. It's not like Cain is going to do Brock Lesnar numbers for his next few fights, but at least he's got the attention of a new demographic.

The problem is, if Cain loses his next fight, his new bandwagon fans will leave and Dana is back to square one with trying to get that Mexican fanbase he's been after.

Also, people shouldn't be shitting on the new Cain Velasquez bandwagon fans because more fans is better for the sport. Besides, it's not like Brock didn't have his own set of bandwagoners.
            That wasn't a good caption. Too long.

Comment

Fuck Me.......

It's just a dream, now I'm gonna wake up.

Comment

Working...
              X