Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the UFC even serious about it's lighter weight divisions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh I feel like that was like boxing in its golden age hayday too. People focused more on the heavier weights atleast casuals.

I think some great fights being shown on fox would do wonders. Fights like Faber vs Cruz 2, every Faber fight after Barao so far and Eveey Barao fight besides the Faber fight are great fights.

Not to mention Fights like Macdonald vs Miguel Torres, and brad pickett fights prove Macdonald and Pickett pack a hell of a punch which would bring more excitement if they got more exposure. Like I said Barao vs Macdonald was hidden on fuel tv and that was one of the best title fights in years

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
      I dont know if you guys read the whole thing I think your being a bit short sighted.

If guys like Michael Macdonald, Brad Pickett, Cub Swanson, Barao(minus the faber fight) Benevidez, Dodson, George Roop, Korean Zombie ect were showcased on fox, smaller guys who actually finish fights everybody would love to watch them.

I just dont get how especially boxing fans complain when they loved watching Rios, Gatti, Corrales at 135 which is the same as UFC bantamweight. Same with Featherweight they weigh the same as Floyd and Manny

I reckon you need to post this reply a few more times so everyone gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST
        Quote:

Originally Posted by -2 Scrappy-

I dont know if you guys read the whole thing I think your being a bit short sighted.

If guys like Michael Macdonald, Brad Pickett, Cub Swanson, Barao(minus the faber fight) Benevidez, Dodson, George Roop, Korean Zombie ect were showcased on fox, smaller guys who actually finish fights everybody would love to watch them.

I just dont get how especially boxing fans complain when they loved watching Rios, Gatti, Corrales at 135 which is the same as UFC bantamweight. Same with Featherweight they weigh the same as Floyd and Manny

I reckon you need to post this reply a few more times so everyone gets it.
        Its the boxingscene app its poop. Its says "reply failed" and still posts?????

Comment

Working...
        X