Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel like I'm watching Floyd fight, I want my money back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So pround of Crawford tonight, he really destroyed a world class boxer. He's like Mayweather but more exiting to watch. Postol got schooled, you dont enjoy this fight, dont watch boxing because thats boxing at his finest

Comment

Originally posted by UFC_Boxing View Post
      So pround of Crawford tonight, he really destroyed a world class boxer. He's like Mayweather but more exiting to watch. Postol got schooled, you dont enjoy this fight, dont watch boxing because thats boxing at his finest
      Do u really believe what u say?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Blame Postol.

As Manny before him, Postol didn't show up.

It was Leonard/Duran II without the quit.
        If Postol didn't show up, Crawford would have been able to get him out of there, or put a beating on him like he's done to many others. Both played their part in this being a boring fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post
          If Postol didn't show up, Crawford would have been able to get him out of there, or put a beating on him like he's done to many others. Both played their part in this being a boring fight.
          Rounds 5, 6, 11 and 12 should have easily shown you that Crawford could have taken him out of there whenever he felt like it. He wanted to embarrass that man, and that's exactly what happened.

For once the HBO announce team got it right. Postol was led around and failed to show up. He had to go for broke once round 9 came around. Just go after him and throw. Not foul. Throw.

Postol didn't show up. Crawford moved beautifully and outboxed him. It was boring because Postol failed to cut the ring off, failed to press the action correctly, and acted like Bambi for half the fight.

Comment

lol buying ppvs

Comment

all these floyd accounts that disappeared when he retired have reappeared simultaneously to celebrate crawford lol

they watch boxing again

Comment

Working...
              X