Collapse
No announcement yet.

damn, devon alexander vs gay marriage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well the man has balls lol, im surprised al haymon hasnt taken over his account and we havent found a perfectly written out neat statement like...

"Hello Fans! My previous tweets were unprofessional and not serious, Please forgive me! Looking forward to nxt fight!!"

Comment

Lol, I love it. I'll be hoping he makes his way back to the top soon with that kind of comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        Devon Alexander just re-tweeted my tweet and followed me on twitter.

"ass****s are for sh**ting out of. Sodomy is not natural, it's goes against the will of God and the natural order of things."
        that sounds like something mel gibson would say

Comment

I always hate athletes that take back the **** they say and apologize,
          Like Broner apologizing for his Rihanna comments. B^tch come on.

Alexander better not take it back. at least he's got the balls to put this out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            Devon Alexander just re-tweeted my tweet and followed me on twitter.

"*******s are for ****ting out of. Sodomy is not natural, it's goes against the will of God and the natural order of things."

I had to post this.

Comment

well devon aint lying

Comment

there's nothing i hate more than seeing 2 flamers docking dicks in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

Lol gotta agree with devon, who the hell would want their bunghole rammed? Even men who like to have **** with women make me wonder? Anus smell are filled with poop and dirty why would you want to go up in an waste exit hole?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    there is nothing devon hates most than a gay chinese people
                    LMAO!!! Devon rarely provides us with entertainment inside of the ring, but his stupidity outside of it is hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Lol gotta agree with devon, who the hell would want their bunghole rammed? Even men who like to have **** with women make me wonder? Anus smell are filled with poop and dirty why would you want to go up in an waste exit hole?
                      Technically waste comes out the other hole too. Urine, blood, vajay juice, babies, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X