Collapse
No announcement yet.

A tribute to the greatest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the hell if i know, it makes you cry doesnt it?

Comment

• ill tell u what makes me cry and its all the ali/marciano stuff around here, its like none of u guys heard of other fighters, but neways good video, but anyways prime sleaze>ali>marciano....of course non prime and at about 80 years old.

Comment

• no its just that somebody always turns a thread into a marciano ali discussion. we can make a thread about dirt vs. sand and it'l turn to marciano vs. ali.

Comment

• Originally posted by NextRocky
          no its just that somebody always turns a thread into a marciano ali discussion. we can make a thread about dirt vs. sand and it'l turn to marciano vs. ali.
          well you see dirt is thick and strong but doesn't move fast but sand is fast and isn't very strong
          kind of like Ali and Marciano

yea thats basically this entire forum, i mean it could be Joe Frazier vs George Foreman and somebody will turn it into Marciano v ali

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyMarcianofan00
            well you see dirt is thick and strong but doesn't move fast but sand is fast and isn't very strong
            kind of like Ali and Marciano
            haha, i like that. good analogy. can't give you good k, so i'll give you 2 million points bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shanus16
              Can anybody tell me the name of the song that's being played on that tribute video?
              it's "When We Were Kings" by Brian McNight.

Comment

• Originally posted by butterfly1964
                it's "When We Were Kings" by Brian McNight.
                you would know.

Comment

Working...
                X