No announcement yet.

Why is Hopkins not suspected of PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Hopkins not suspected of PED's

What is he like a 300 years old in boxing years...

so just because someone accomplishes something special they should be suspected of ped's?

Comment

I'm just saying they were throwing crap all over Marquez for his age, physique and associations by the mainstream media. None of that crap was thrown at BHop.

Comment

Originally posted by gusano View Post
        What is he like a 300 years old in boxing years...
        Because he doesn't drink, smoke, eat meat, or take many supplements if any at all................insulting to insinuate otherwise tbh.

Comment

I'm just saying they were throwing crap all over Marquez for his age, physique and associations by the mainstream media. None of that crap was thrown at BHop.
          BHOP didn't associate himself with a known PED peddler or radically improve his physique like JMM did. I personally don't think JMM took anything either, just hard work.

Comment

He was accused by Pascal, and then he refused to even talk about it during the press conferences. Also refused to take advanced testing.

I like Hopkins, but that's the truth.

Comment

He takes no supplements? I am not too familiar with Hopkins life style but I listened to De lahoya say one time that Hopkins takes his nutrition very serious.

Comment

Because he fights smart if he were to have KO power all of a sudden then i would suspect it

Comment

marquez seemed to remake his entire physique in less than a year at the age of 39 or 40. i think that's the difference.

Comment

I actually thought B-Hop's body looked softer than usual tonight.

Comment

Working...
                    X