No announcement yet.

I have a conspiracy theory about *******s, and *****s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a conspiracy theory about *******s, and *****s

I still can't believe that there are grown man who behave in the way these posters do. They are cheerleaders, nuthuggers, and liars. They spread lies, and rumors, and make them seem real. They are downright immature, disrespectful to boxing, and ******ed. I believe that such posters are actually MMA fans (I have nothing against MMA) who troll around these boards trying to trash boxing. I believe that they don't know the first thing about boxing, which is abundantly evident in their post. Either that, or they are just dudes who hate on boxing, and do it, by trolling these boards. I find it hard to believe that they actually follow the sport of boxing.

Discuss

everyone is either a little *******ed or ***** on this site i notice, so

you just alienated everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by WANGLER JR View Post
      I still can't believe that there are grown man who behave in the way these posters do. They are cheerleaders, nuthuggers, and liars. They spread lies, and rumors, and make them seem real. They are downright immature, disrespectful to boxing, and ******ed. I believe that such posters are actually MMA fans (I have nothing against MMA) who troll around these boards trying to trash boxing. I believe that they don't know the first thing about boxing, which is abundantly evident in their post. Either that, or they are just dudes who hate on boxing, and do it, by trolling these boards. I find it hard to believe that they actually follow the sport of boxing.

Discuss

this is some weak ass drivel compared to my historical coverage of the ******* ***** wars.

Comment

I have a theory that many of them suffered sad childhoods without proper male role models, so they look at an athlete who've they never met before, to fill that hole of their unfortunate upbringing.

Comment

damn u guys

Comment

Discuss
            some of these *****s spend way too much time circle jerking around a pic of floyd and ellerbe for me to believe they are actually MMA fans.

Comment

nuthuggers have ruined this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                some of these *****s spend way too much time circle jerking around a pic of floyd and ellerbe for me to believe they are actually MMA fans.
                thats the thing maybe its just one poster with diff alts

Comment

Why even post this **** on NSB?

Comment

Discuss
                    people can support who/what they want.

*******s and *****s can be annoying when they go on about pacquiao and mayweather but at least they're talking about pacquiao and mayweather.

better than idiots that go on about fans of boxers.

Comment

Working...
                    X