Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know how many punches in total were landed in the Froch fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know how many punches in total were landed in the Froch fight?

I bet it weren't many.....

all i kno is punches landed at the air, were oustanding

Comment

If you watch the fight in rewind Dirrell moves forward, actually looks like a man.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
        If you watch the fight in rewind Dirrell moves forward, actually looks like a man.
        Andre used cheap, excessive tactics to stop any of Froch's assaults.

I laugh when people saying Froch kept rabbit punching, what do you expect when you turn your head away from your opponent or duck low?

I didn't like it, the casual fans and boxing fans didn't like it, the Judges didn't like it.

Then you got people on here saying Fraud Gayrunner ect... but then defend someone like Dirrell?

Comment

Seems that the stats folks only work for HBO, but that's certainly what I saw - not many. That's what killed Dirrell in the end.

Folks here have very short memories. Calzaghe outlanded B-Hop 2-1, landed more shots in six rounds than Froch and Dirrell together could manage in twelve, and yet the same people crying 'robbery' then are crying 'robbery' now. It's laughable. And it will be even more laughable when someone tries to tell me how much more 'effective' Dirrell's mighty counter-punches were than Calzaghe's 'slaps'!

Comment

Anyone got numbers yet?

Comment

green k

Comment

LL

I had Dirrell winning but that was funny man.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Not from Showtime. They don't have Compubox, or a punch tracker that I'm aware of.

Comment

It was a robbery. I am outraged. I demand justice.

Comment

Working...
                    X