Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who on this list wouldn't be able to take that Holt Punch that landed on Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D3adpool View Post
    Hatton got ko'd by floyd, was that only because he fought at 147? Floyd has known hand problems his entire career, his hands are glass and his glass hands shattered hattons chin.
    dude hatton was getting picked off and over time he got gased and got ko'd by floyd....all those guys in my opinion could take that shot and get up....the one whos most suspect is pacquiao....and like said bradley's jaw is identical to JMM

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
      dude hatton was getting picked off and over time he got gased and got ko'd by floyd....all those guys in my opinion could take that shot and get up....the one whos most suspect is pacquiao....and like said bradley's jaw is identical to JMM
      Thats a very ridiculous to say, considering it was Tims very first time being knocked down, ever.

Comment

that shot bradley got hit with was ten times harder than that lil "check hook" that flattened hatton. oh well ignore reality.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
          Thats a very ridiculous to say, considering it was Tims very first time being knocked down, ever.
          HAHAHA, he is a hatton fan what do you expect from him? Those kind of fans are only fans of one boxer usually and are the most biased ****s on this whole forum

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            that shot bradley got hit with was ten times harder than that lil "check hook" that flattened hatton. oh well ignore reality.
            The truth hurts him

Comment

After seeing him go flying like that I thought it was over. But the kid recovers really quickly, he didn't even seem hurt fro it. But don't let that **** fool you Holt is probably the biggest 140lbs punchers after Torres.

Comment

Originally posted by D3adpool View Post
                HAHAHA, he is a hatton fan what do you expect from him? Those kind of fans are only fans of one boxer usually and are the most biased ****s on this whole forum
                dude deadpol ur a hater i swear...and i'm not biased at all sure i'm a ricky fan....but any non bias fan could see bradley has a great recovery but clearly a glass jaw....cotto puts him out with a shot like that imo

Comment

dude deadpol ur a hater i swear...and i'm not biased at all sure i'm a ricky fan....but any non bias fan could see bradley has a great recovery but clearly a glass jaw....cotto puts him out with a shot like that imo
                  If he clearly has a glass jaw as you state,

why is it the first time he was ever knocked down in over 100 amatuer and 24pro fights?

Surely someone with a see through chin would have tasted the canvas before now, right?

Comment

that was a huge left hook... hatton gets dropped... pac probablyl get hurt badly; floyd takes it well... at 140 cotto gets wobbled

Comment

If your talkin 140, I'll say Cotto. Hatton has a good chin

Comment

Working...
                      X