Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Beat Pacquiao Four Times, No Reason For Fifth Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    Pacquiao beat him in every fight including the last one all the way up to the final punch.....

Comment

Marquez is taller and has a bigger frame than pacquiao why doesnt he move up to 150 to face cotto on ppv for probabky around 5 million? Hes nothing compared to pacquiao. Little pacquiao moved up to 150 to fight the giant margarito. Thats the difference between greatness and a poseur wanna be like marquez. Marquez is good, definitely one of the best of his generation but not an all time great like pacquiao. Marquez will just be a little footnote in the history books while pacquiao will be forever immortalized. Facts! (Beanie sigel voice)

Comment

Lol@ 4 times... but no matter what he slept Pac. Put that dude night night. I don't wanna hear **** about what Pac was "about" to do, what he did do is go to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          I know, I'm laughing at demented old man Marquez too.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
            Lets not forget a judge in the first fight admitted he scored the first round wrong when he gave pacquiao 10-7 instead of 10-6 which is standard for a 3 knockdown round. He admitted to the error which means pacquiao should have won if not for a serious mistake. So therefore pacquiao really should have won the first 2 and if not for that error he we probably wouldnt have saw a 3rd which i thought pacquiao won or a 4th where a clearly roided up marquez working with admitted steroid distributor memo heredia knocked pacquiao out which he never was able to even hurt pacquoao even a little in his prime younger years. Marquez is a joke he had to cheat to win hes a disgrace that 4th win is his only claim to fame he got beat by bradley

NO, it does not

it means that Marquez would have 1 extra point deducted from his total in round 1

but, if we are going to fix up that scoring gaff, let's also deduct a point from Pac for hitting Marquez while he was on the deck..... you can get disqualified for that, ya know

after about the 2nd, I think I may have given Pac 1 other round, can't remember exactly

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              Pacquiao beat him in every fight including the last one all the way up to the final punch
              Originally posted by WhitehouseTKO View Post
              I don't wanna hear **** about what Pac was "about" to do, what he did do is go to sleep.

BWaHahAHahaaHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                Marquez is taller and has a bigger frame than pacquiao why doesnt he move up to 150 to face cotto on ppv for probabky around 5 million? Hes nothing compared to pacquiao. Little pacquiao moved up to 150 to fight the giant margarito.....

hold on man.....

" little Pacquiao " totally refused to rematch Cotto at 150

Pac demanded 147 or no fight

Cotto was his first choice opponent, and the weight was a deal-breaker..... which is why he fought Bradley

" I will not sacrifice my body again " ~ Miguel Cotto

Comment

Undisputed Champ

Lol he sure did win all four!

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                    If that's worth a career high payday, and the only chance he's got at that welter belt he wanted so much.
                    He has options for other big money fights or belts if he wants

But having your biggest rival laid out and having people wondering if he died (especially after getted jobbed at least twice ) is priceless

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                      He has options for other big money fights or belts if he wants

But having your biggest rival laid out and having people wondering if he died (especially after getted jobbed at least twice ) is priceless

BWaHahaahAHaHA!!

Comment

Working...
                      X