No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Atleast 4 dead in Mall Shooting in Washington

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
    Yes, I bet this guy is ardent follower of Islam. I bet he knows the Quran properly, knows about Aqeedah, Knows fiqh, knows how to read Arabic. Or maybe he's just a easily manipulated fool who wants to do something gain some notoriety and is using the name of Islam to carry this out. No one sane supports this fool.
    LOL WUT???

so you have to be a Islamic hardcore fundamentalist that jerks off to certain islamic "scholarly" gibberish for it to count as another Islamic influenced attack???

GTFO you stupid beta cuck islamist sympathizing scumbag maggot piece of moist dog excrement.

who supports this fool???

uhhmmm lets see

or the 1.6 Billion IDIOTIC followers of

1.6 billion...

where anyone can turn terrorist whenever they have had enough earthling life experiences and want to meet allah because their life sucks and the Islamic religion gives it "divine" justification along with the perpetual rise of organizations that use Islam to recruit, influence young muslim men into killing innocnent people and themselves for allah.

stupid ******.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    He looks like a ******...
    Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
    Exactly my thoughts, they are speculating that its probably a Hispanic but from pics he looks like Afghan or Middle Eastern to me ..
    Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    No question he's of a middle eastern ethnicity. If they claim otherwise it will be the lies of the liberal media covering islamic crimes up.
    Originally posted by Sup View Post
    Lol @ the media saying he's Hispanic.
    LOOOOOL.

absolutely pathetic and typical white house directed media manipulation. of course he's a ******.

this is the media trying to create some kind of buffer by saying he's hispanic if they can remotely hold off the typical common sense logic of this being another islamic terrorist attack.

looool at hispanic.

I KNOW WHAT YOU DOING HERE MEDIA OLIGARCHY.

I see what you did there.

Comment

i dont know how to embed tweets but the guy is a hillary clinton supporter.

"Arcan ‏@ArcanCetin 18 Jan 2015

We win I vote for Hillary Clinton"

https://twitter.com/ArcanCetin

GO VOTE HILLARY.

Bring more people in like this like she wants to do.....

Comment

Originally posted by BΣRϟΣRKΣR View Post
        Calling bullshit. The first 5 links I clicked from 2015 were clearly gang/drug related or hood beefs.
        Yeah these gang related school shootings are getting out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          the majority of those mass shootings are gang related, gangs fight for territories to sell drugs and of course deals go bad, you've also got revenge killings. That all revolves around our idiotic drug war.

Shootings like these are unprovoked, their main goal is to invoke fear among the group of people they hate.
          Originally posted by Furn View Post
          gang shootings also doesnt target innocent civilians just minding their lives like in nice france, or going shopping here in the states.

Gangs in america dont plant pipe bombs and kill innocent people.

Gangs in america dont just RANDOMLY start stabbing people in the name of the crips or bloods.

ISLAMIC TERRORISM DOES.

to compare Islamic terrorist attacks that wipe out innocent civilian lives in scores to gang related deaths is just asinine.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
            They certiainly are in all those made up facts you posted earlier. Liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              Gangs in america dont plant pipe bombs and kill innocent people.

to compare Islamic terrorist attacks that wipe out innocent civilian lives in scores to gang related deaths is just asinine.
              Well they might, like Biker Gangs but it's never meant to kill innocents.

Agree with what you're saying 99% though, gang violence is nothing like urban or ****** terror and whoever is saying school shootings are gang related are just purposely misinformed.

Comment

Also whew when I found out it wasn't my Hispanic bros who did this but just a turk muzzin.

Comment

You guys know what Al Qaeda stands for? The 'center'

Comment

"but the FBI said terrorism was not suspected."
                    How can this not be classified as terrorism? The man went into a mall and shot five innocent unarmed women.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      How can this not be classified as terrorism? The man went into a mall and shot five innocent unarmed women.
                      It's maddening. I am sure many FBI employees are fuming because their "leadership" wont let them properly address these situations. Forget Comey completely dropping the ball and not inditing Hillary. The FBI has had people, like the recent NYC bomber, under a watch list and they failed to prevent the c*cksuckers from carrying out an attack. That agency is letting the public down.

I'm angry.

Edit: Getting more beer. Long night.
                      Last edited by Fistic; 09-25-2016, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X