Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Pacquiao Lacks Fundamentals, Can't Cut Off Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    Get your nutthugging ass outta here. All you do is dyck ride pacquiao, arum, lil g! I remember body bagging your soft ass last year when you was sucking pacquio's dyck before the Floyd fight. The interviewer asked his opinion about his performance over Pac's performance over Algerie and he gave his opinion.

Blacks dominate the sport homie. Don't give me that shyt that you're black I'm not hearing that shyt. You was nutthugging Kovalev over Ward, I GUARANTEE you want lil g to beat Ward if they fight. I know you was going for Floyd over Canelo.

And now you are mad at Spence for answering the question? lil g's pussie ass has a lot of hype behind him how come you never say it would be funny when he gets his ass whipped when he steps up? And Spence isn't trying to avoid fighters unlike lil g. He had a chance to fight Ward at 168 and Lara at 160 instead is fighting some dude named Wade that nobody heard of until this fight was signed.

Keep sucking dyck chump.
    You're damn wrong.

Boxing if one of the rare sport well representing the world's diversity.

We have latinos/european/black/asians stars-P4P fighters.

Pro boxing was mainly a western sport in the last century but now it's a very open sport and I think that is quite a really good thing.

It's 90% of will and has nothing to do with color.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Golovkin vs Pacquiao sounds like a better fight. I'm sure you'd agree.
      That's fine with me. But I stand with my belief that spence will brutally ko floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
        Spence beats ANY version of pacquiao at ANY weight
        name me pacquiaos BEST win of his career and i can GUARANTEE it was either a catchweight fight or some other media-driven drivel they have concocted to make pacquiao this "atg" fighter which he isnt. he is a BASIC fighter
        I agree with you bro. that's why he will brutally ko floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Yes spence could do that to pac but im 100% sure that spence will brutally ko floyd.
          Excuse if I say I would not bet on anything you think is 100% , JMM nearly killed Manny and Floyd schooled Juan like he had no right to be in the ring with him , the trouble with you is you are so intent on rubbishing Floyd you fail to see how good he really is .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Excuse if I say I would not bet on anything you think is 100% , JMM nearly killed Manny and Floyd schooled Juan like he had no right to be in the ring with him , the trouble with you is you are so intent on rubbishing Floyd you fail to see how good he really is .
            Spence will murder both jmm and floyd in one night.

Comment

Spence will murder both jmm and floyd in one night.
              So the point went over your head like a boeing 747 .

Comment

I agree with you bro. that's why he will brutally ko floyd.
                doubt that he would ko mayweather bc mayweather knows him well bc of sparring wars. and also mayweather is a slick crafty veteran who prides himself on if not one thang thats DEFENSE. pacquiao landed maybe 7 GOOD punches on mayweather during their bore fest as may cruised to a WIDE UD over the "8 division world champ"
                pacquiao gets damaged within 6 rounds bc errol spence puts work into the body.
                manny has been KO'D by waaaaay lesser fighters IN HIS PRIME AT SMALLER WEIGHT CLASSES. thus why pacq has AVOIDED fighters like this during his career

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  So the point went over your head like a boeing 747 .
                  The point is spence is just too good for floyd and jmm combined.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                    Exposing the truth! You claim to get excited for the fact that Spence jr might be a hype job. How come you don't show that same interest or excitement for lil g being exposed? People like Spence because he is a game fighter is not boring, and is soft spoken unlike Floyd/AB. Yet some people still want to see him lose who happen to love lil g why is that? You Love lil g for his humbleness and exciting style then surely you would like Spence for the same reason?

We know what time it is. I call a spade a spade, that's what I do. I see you on here constantly defending lil g. That's cool. But then you come around and say it will be funny if Spence gets "touched up on" or beat up on in the near future. Why haven't you showed that same excitement for lil g being beat up on?

And lil g ducked Ward like he was a fast pitch aiming for his head.
                    those of us see that type of mentality with the vast majority of posters realize the same **** you exposed mane. "their" egos cant allow them to root for a black fighter unless he a sellout or he gets beat and is therefore "beneath" one of their fighters. we know who p4p fighters are now and ALL-TIME is and it aint none of them

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
                      doubt that he would ko mayweather bc mayweather knows him well bc of sparring wars. and also mayweather is a slick crafty veteran who prides himself on if not one thang thats DEFENSE. pacquiao landed maybe 7 GOOD punches on mayweather during their bore fest as may cruised to a WIDE UD over the "8 division world champ"
                      pacquiao gets damaged within 6 rounds bc errol spence puts work into the body.
                      manny has been KO'D by waaaaay lesser fighters IN HIS PRIME AT SMALLER WEIGHT CLASSES. thus why pacq has AVOIDED fighters like this during his career
                      If pac can hit floyd cleanly then no dout spence will murder floyd. Floyd should just stay retired or stay away from spence if he wants to come back.

Comment

Working...
                      X