No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: Chavez Jr fined excessively - "You're damn right I smoke it!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    What does Arum hitting the bong have to do with the fine? Last time i checked Arum isn't an elite level athlete asking fans to pay top dollar to come watch him fight.
    Fact is Chavez Jr. was in the biggest fight of his career, asking fans to pay premium ticket prices and shell out PPV dollars. Its a slap in the face to those people to not bring your best and be hitting the ganja during training.
    Should have taken his whole purse IMO....
    I can just imagine what type of person you are a pathetic law abiding citizen that is anti marijuana while you pop back prozac. Do yourself a favour read into marijuana and William Randolph Hearst and you will learn a valuable lesson.

Comment

I would smoke weed again just to share a joint with the old man. As a couple of you guys said, just listening to him and smoking his stash which is probably the finest stuff money can buy would be an experience.

The old man should get a venue in a legal weed smoking area and do "a night smoking with Bob Arum" - I would buy a ticket and go
      Last edited by chav; 03-23-2013, 02:07 AM.

Comment

I would argue for Chavez.jr but I just remembered that its his 2nd time being caught with something illegal in his system.

Comment

OMFG!!!!..thats twice now Arum has gotten to me

first it was his MMA comments, now this!!...still don't like him but he did earn some points by saying that....str8 up, that was some G **** ...salute!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing
            He makes it hard to hate him when he's speaking candidly. Bob Arum the promoter is one of the biggest pieces of **** to walk the earth. Bob Arum as a person is a pretty cool old dude.
            Oscar is a biatch now. That's just how they are.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

i would stitch bob arum and laugh my ******* off!

i like arum more than i ever have done now!

bob , i said some **** about you in my time but you one cool mofo now lol

Comment

Working...
              X