Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward is too bland but Adrien Broner is too ****y?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are just haters because slick fighters are strongly favored by most professional judges. It is the superior style for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake...
      ward is not liked mostly due to his fighting style and lack of power

broner comes off as disrespectful criminal (he beat up a elderly woman and robbed her)
      wow dude is that all you got? you just found out about this and you on the gas with it about adrien

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery
        Uhh that's what AMERICANS say about Ward.

I only hear AMERICANS say that Ward is too tame and humble. Mostly Broner/Floyd fans. They're used to ghetto/erratic behavior from these fighters and Ward just isn't that.
        gtfoh moron

Comment

Why do you have to like one extreme or the other?

either a boring soft spoken pillow fisted clincher

or an
          Obnoxious, ghetto, classless, old women beating criminal that hits hard?

Not everything is about race, nationality or religion for example
          I like Manny Pacquiao, He's Filipino, soft spoken humble and a hard hitting ass kicking machine.

he has the best of both worlds

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
            gtfoh moron

Dispute my post or GTFO.

If not us Americans, then who are the ones saying "Oh that Ward guy is just too humble and tame for my liking, he's never going to be a big attraction because of his nice guy attitude!"

We're used to of making stars out of these ****y loudmouth fighters.

And another thing, just because people point out that Ward headbutts and clinches too often, does not mean that person hates him.
            Last edited by thuggery; 02-21-2013, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMayFan View Post
              The world does not like a ****y black man. Example : floyd,broner, kobe bryant.
              you truly are ****in dumb, full ****** like the other guy said special effects !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! actually you contradicted your statement cause everyone i know loves kobe bryant, lol, you are the dumbest poster on this site or one of, lol, kobe bryant led the league as the top dog in all star voting, lol, you are a guy who should stop definitely using the race card

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                *c.ocky Stupid censoring mechanism on this site.

So which is it? There is no pleasing some of you. It seems like you just want to find any reason you can to hate on American fighters that are successful.

At least that's the vibe I get.
                shut up.

Comment

All I care about is what they do in the ring...

I don't know Broner, Floyd, or Ward personally, I'm not part of their circle or a friend so I could care less about their personalities...

And I enjoy watching all of them inside the ring...

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    shut up.

U mad?

People who claim they don't like flashy personalities have the classy Ward to root for. But they hate on him instead.

It's like black American fighters can't win with certain portions of the boxing fanbase.

So I say these fighters should just be themselves and be as successful as they can. Don't worry about pleasing the haters.

Comment

Working...
                    X