Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you move around and get out and about solo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you move around and get out and about solo?

I've moved to a new town and don't nobody for *****.. But i'm too hyper to just chill at the house.. I've been doing pretty much everything solo.. Bars/clubs, games, comedy club, movies, restaurants.. I must say it's awkward as hell but you gotta get out there, right? Do any of you actually enjoy moving around solo

I used to when I would go out cruising for cawk, its pretty awkward feeling but just flex your muscles and pretend you are so cool you don't notice anything and all of the trannies will flock to you

Comment

I move a lot, and can't say I go out solo. So I get pretty bored I guess. At least you got some balls to do it, but if you aren't meeting anyone, wtf is the point son?

Comment

i go solo all the time. i go to HH after work and meet people.

Comment

I roll solo all the time.

I'm used to it, friends have different work shifts than me, can't be helped.

Comment

Nothing wrong with it. Who cares what people think?

Comment

When I was in the army, and on a post in the middle of nowhere, and when holiday leave came up for Christmas, the post would clear out... I kinda enjoyed the solitude...

Comment

Yeah man, do it all the time

just go out, find a people having good times and go up and introduce yourself, its great

Comment

at night in social situations? no. i moved further north from the city about two years ago. when i want to go out i have to travel a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    at night in social situations? no. i moved further north from the city about two years ago. when i want to go out i have to travel a bit.
                    well, if youre married, theres really no point.

Comment

Working...
                    X