No announcement yet.

greg haugen- "hes only fought taxi cab drivers", his idea of JCC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    besides gatti(is gatti good?) who did ward beat? ward was an espn2 fighter who had a movie made about him because he won the wbu world title or some piece of crap. even zab judah beat him over 12 rounds without getting dropped, doing weird dances, or having a mental breakdown so how good can he be?
    Yeah and that was Judah's greatest performance arguably, I agree with Haugen being better than Ward but Ward might have offered more in terms of power and body punching. I don't know, I think some of you guys need to relax

Comment

Haugen was an ATG trash talker.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Ward was limited,, but lets not act like haugen wasnt a one hit wonder

Ward wouldnt get beatdown vs chavez like haugen did

They are both the same class of fighter IMO,, tough guys who showed alot of heart, but nothing special,, Haugen pulled one big upset and that was his claim to fame,,, Ward wasnt much better, and very limited but no doubt he would beat up haugen H2H
        You are underestimating Haugen. He was a very good fighter, with one of the best jabs of that time.

Comment

Haugen was a good name to beat back then, nothing wrong in it. Loved how he riled up Chavez and then got his arse handed to him lol

Comment

Originally posted by FloydsLostBalls View Post
            I think Chavez stops Ward.
            Same here..

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              You are underestimating Haugen. He was a very good fighter, with one of the best jabs of that time.
              Im not underestimating Haugen at all,,, He was a very tough guy that came to fight,, I just think people look at ward's record and dismiss him, when in reality they are very much of similar skill level, and a fight between them would be 50/50 or 55/45 haugen,,,,,

Haugen had the better career, no doubt,, I just dont think he is levels above ward,,

Comment

Working...
              X